Livingston - all the threads merged

Has it been on all that time though or have they been lounging about then started late afternoon? I wouldn't put it past them! :angry:

I can't cope if it's delayed till tomorrow! :(

They are probably on P&B waiting 'til you go to bed. :)

It seems even BBC Scotland have become bored of the Livi saga.. Not a fucking word..not one..WTF is going on?? Is the appeal even going ahead today.. Maybe they rejected the appeal and are now being held hostage by Rankbadyin and McDoog...Maybe they all got so bored they have fallen asleep...

If I was a Livi fan I would be going daft about the time this has taken, although as has been stated already, the longer it goes on the better you would think the outcome might be for Livi ( unless of course they really have been taken hostage) :blink:

The principle of Justice, and of Right and of Decency, upheld and confirmed by the SFA tribunal :D .

Livi Lions should be most amusing this evening. :lol:

What happens next is interesting...

Rankine has pissed off a few people in high(ish) places. To what extent are Livi going to get hammered for the East Stirlingshire fiasco?

Let's assume it's 15 points ... that could be enough, coupled with piss poor away form, and a likely loss of their better players to ensure a 2 season (minimum) stay in Division 3. Is Rankine going to hang about throwing good money after bad?

Livi Lions should be most amusing this evening. :lol:

What happens next is interesting...

Rankine has pissed off a few people in high(ish) places. To what extent are Livi going to get hammered for the East Stirlingshire fiasco?

Let's assume it's 15 points ... that could be enough, coupled with piss poor away form, and a likely loss of their better players to ensure a 2 season (minimum) stay in Division 3. Is Rankine going to hang about throwing good money after bad?

That all depends on the council people, and whether they are all still onboard with the cunning plan.

Edited by Guest

The principle of Justice, and of Right and of Decency, upheld and confirmed by the SFA tribunal :D .

now lets have a fifteen point penalty for the no show and a life ban for rankine for all the crimes he's committed. Such as his involvement in betting on football matches while involved with a club and having an interest in two clubs at the same time. Oh and his dress sense too obviously

Noticed this gem from Charles Darwin Esq. on Livi Lions:

Well the official site has been fantastic lately, being updated several times a day, so I dare say when there's some news we'll read all about it there. Hate this waiting though, but as has already been said that's a good thing. The meeting would've been over long before now had the SFA's mind been made up in advance.

Then, as the verdict was announced:

"Sky say appeal failed!"

No great surprise if that's the case.

Oh lol! The SFA went in with their minds not made up in advance and still did the decent thing. How much have Livi fucked this up? :lol: