Livingston - all the threads merged

Yes Duncan - this saga seems to have taken over your life. What exactly is your interest?

Too long winded toexplain. Lets say I have "up close and personal" experience of Livvy and their refusal to pay their debts.

In this instance, I am simply intersted in two things: That livvy finally are handed out a punishment that reflects their behaviour in the past few years, and why the club (or the Trust) who having painted themselves as the new open honest and transparent custodians of the club, do they choose to make no announcement regarding their transfer into full administration. Personally, I'd say it is because it does not fit with the previous PR image they have sought to promote. It ain't lying, but it is being incredibly selective with the truth. I wonder if they'll fail to broadcast it when they come out of administration?

By all means, if you are tired of it, pass the thread by, or at least, don't read anything I post. I really won't be offended.

As for "taking over my life", I'm afraid not. I type really really quickly, (and edit a little more slowly). P&B is my substitute for daily newspaper sports pages,and probably eats up 30 minutes a day on average (if even that).

Edited by Guest

Here was me thinking this was a Scottish football forum, or are we to be excluded from input on the basis of 'telling you things you'd rather not know about'?

Can't see anything in your posts telling us anything, all i see is you trying to be smart with fishing trips. :rolleyes:

Here was me thinking this was a Scottish football forum, or are we to be excluded from input on the basis of 'telling you things you'd rather not know about'?

I wouldn't mind if you did tell us things but all you harp on about are graves, dancing & shoes! Nothing new there then? :D But carry on I can't wait for your last dance. :D

What information have you given us over the last 400 odd pages? Seriously.

For a start I've laid out how unsustainable your full-time business model is in both of the seaside leagues. Which to be fair is a damn sight more information than McDougall et al have set out.

Edited by vikingTON

That was about 200 pages ago surely?

Time flies on this thread! ;)

I am now awaiting your partner in crime, his majesty, kingfaethesooth & I will feel perfectly at home again! Oh & then the clown chap will come along & throw the cat among the pigeons with premonitions about winning the appeal, which in turn attracts Sir Calum to debate the rules. :P

Time flies on this thread! ;)

I am now awaiting your partner in crime, his majesty, kingfaethesooth & I will feel perfectly at home again! Oh & then the clown chap will come along & throw the cat among the pigeons with premonitions about winning the appeal, which in turn attracts Sir Calum to debate the rules. :P

The only crime here is that Livi are again cheating their way through Scottish football. B)

For a start I've laid out how unsustainable your full-time business model is in both of the seaside leagues. Which to be fair is a damn sight more information than McDougall et al have set out.

Yep nobody else would have been able to figure that out :1eye

We truly are blessed to have somebody as smart as you on this forum :rolleyes:

Too long winded toexplain. Lets say I have "up close and personal" experience of Livvy and their refusal to pay their debts.

In this instance, I am simply intersted in two things: That livvy finally are handed out a punishment that reflects their behaviour in the past few years, and why the club (or the Trust) who having painted themselves as the new open honest and transparent custodians of the club, do they choose to make no announcement regarding their transfer into full administration. Personally, I'd say it is because it does not fit with the previous PR image they have sought to promote. It ain't lying, but it is being incredibly selective with the truth. I wonder if they'll fail to broadcast it when they come out of administration?

By all means, if you are tired of it, pass the thread by, or at least, don't read anything I post. I really won't be offended.

As for "taking over my life", I'm afraid not. I type really really quickly, (and edit a little more slowly). P&B is my substitute for daily newspaper sports pages,and probably eats up 30 minutes a day on average (if even that).

Thanks for taking the time to reply and not teelling me to F-off.

No I'm not tired of your resposes but it did look like you were being "consumed" by the sorry saga.

Unfortunately I cannot type quickly, or correctly most of the time.

Sorry if you are another one of Livy's casualties - there had to be more in it than the dislike we all have for that Club (not the players or supporters)

Story on LL about them taking a young Hibs player in loan and more about the appeal.

Meanwhile, the club's appeal to the SFA against being relegated to the Third Division following administration is expected to be heard on Monday, 7 September, after the closing of the summer transfer window. The delay has been caused by finding a date to accommodate all parties hearing and deciding the appeal.

Livingston chief executive Ged Nixon said: "This delay has greatly disadvantaged us because we cannot make any decisions regarding our playing staff, some of whom who are on very good First Division wages.

"We cannot plan properly because, when the transfer window closes, we won't know what division we'll be playing in."

Senior players have been told that the club will inform them if any offers for their services come in before the deadline.

Nixon said: "It is only fair that we are honest and open. Some players may feel they want to look elsewhere, that they don't want to suddenly be playing in the Third Division and that is understandable."

Un-be-fucking-leivable, everyones fault bar Livi's. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

To be fair, you indeed do that. Certainly how you were still running at a loss as a full-time club with higher attendances than us.

That doesn't explain sentences, however. ;)

Story on LL about them taking a young Hibs player in loan and more about the appeal.

Un-be-fucking-leivable, everyones fault bar Livi's. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Where has he said 'it isn't our fault'? What he has said is that the decision to make the appeal later than expected has hampered us, which is correct.

Edited by EdinburghLivi