Livingston - all the threads merged

Give up never.

I may be a wee bit thick but no one on the stomp could shut me up and i gave as good as i got so what does that say about the stomp(Airdrie retards who think so much of themselves they whack off thinking about sucking their own knob)

:angel ps phantoms livi lass this is not a tantrum :angel

Edited by mbozza

Give it a rest. What would you have used instead? The Livi roundabouts?

Give what a rest? Why did you have to use anything? If you cannot see or understand that it was a decision based purely on the franchise model of sports teams in the USA, then you haven't got the brain you were born with. Why do you get uppity with the truth? Why does it bug you so much? Look, the Livvy fantasy was over many moons ago. Hanging on to the flotsom of what remains does you no favours at all.

Livvy Roundabouts would have been more apt don't you think? Scottish football's affectionate nicknames (note the word affectionate) tend to derive from something to do with the town or its people, or an event relating to the people or town. So your lot pick "Lions". If you don't see it for the hackneyed cliche it is, then that is your choice. Like everything else, it was a case of "we want it all and we want it now"........even a friggin' nickname isn't allowed to develop organically.

Edited by Guest

I heard the Livi creditors were saying that they were entitled to be paid! :rolleyes:

That would be an expectation, not an entitlement in the land of can't pay, won't pay.

Give what a rest? Why did you have to use anything? If you cannot see or understand that it was a decision based purely on the franchise model of sports teams in the USA, then you haven't got the brain you born with. Why do you get uppity with the truth? Why does it bug you so much? Look, the Livvy fantasy was over many moons ago. Hanging on to the flotsom of what remains does you no favours at all.

Livvy Roundabouts would have been more apt don't you think? Scottish football's affectionate nicknames (note the word affectionate) tend to derive from something to do with the town or its people, or an event relating to the people or town. So your lot pick "Lions". If you don't see it for the hackneyed cliche it is, then that is your choice. Like everything else, it was a case of "we want it all and we want it now"........even a friggin' nickname isn't allowed to develop organically.

Why not? It was a mascot idea which was then used to name the bar etc.

Apt, aye. Sensible, no. Nothing is automatically associated with the town of Livingston since it's a relatively new town so it was always going to be something like the Lions or whatever else.

Whose to say that another nickname doesn't develop over time anyway? The SuBos or something.

Why not? It was a mascot idea which was then used to name the bar etc.

Apt, aye. Sensible, no. Nothing is automatically associated with the town of Livingston since it's a relatively new town so it was always going to be something like the Lions or whatever else.

Whose to say that another nickname doesn't develop over time anyway? The SuBos or something.

The willnae pays? :lol::lol:

So what is happening at Livi, or is it a case of no news is good news?

Any movement on paying the creditors?

Has the CVA been proposed and agreed yet?

Any beer in the sportsbar?

Why is the sportsbar not open tonight?

Do you have a sponsor yet?

Has the minibus been road taxed?

Has Sky telly been re-connected?

Why was Office Depot delivering another van load of brown envelopes this week? :lol:

So what is happening at Livi, or is it a case of no news is good news?

Any movement on paying the creditors?

Has the CVA been proposed and agreed yet?

Any beer in the sportsbar?

Why is the sportsbar not open tonight?

Do you have a sponsor yet?

Has the minibus been road taxed?

Has Sky telly been re-connected?

Why was Office Depot delivering another van load of brown envelopes this week? :lol:

We have Sky tv again! :D As for the rest of your questions I've no doubt non-Livi fans will hear the answers before us lowly Livi fans! :angry: The silence, yet again, is deafening! :(

That Celtic strip they are wearing tonight is absolutely awful!!!! :o

We have Sky tv again! :D As for the rest of your questions I've no doubt non-Livi fans will hear the answers before us lowly Livi fans! :angry: The silence, yet again, is deafening! :(

That Celtic strip they are wearing tonight is absolutely awful!!!! :o

I am a monogamous supporter so don't have a "big team" and cannot comment. :lol:

Give what a rest? Why did you have to use anything? If you cannot see or understand that it was a decision based purely on the franchise model of sports teams in the USA, then you haven't got the brain you born with. Why do you get uppity with the truth? Why does it bug you so much? Look, the Livvy fantasy was over many moons ago. Hanging on to the flotsom of what remains does you no favours at all.

:P wee mistake in there