Livingston - all the threads merged

I highly doubt we will be running full-time. If anyone actually did say it, I expect it was bravado on the basis that we would definetely win our appeal.

I'm sure it was on the OS that they will remain full time.

Edinburghlivi will you get your arse in gear & post more? This waiting about posting nothing is killing me!!! :angry:

Edinburghlivi will you get your arse in gear & post more? This waiting about posting nothing is killing me!!! :angry:

The latest statement on the OS says we'll run within our means, gone are the days of spending outwith them.

It's all just words till we see it happening though and the line of posters on here waiting with baited breath on the new board falling on their faces will just have to wait, as will us Livi fans.

They are entitled to have a pop at us right enough, as we aren't exactly a shining example of how to run a club properly, i just hope to christ we can this time, but will be waiting to see before i join in the pessimism. :)

The latest statement on the OS says we'll run within our means, gone are the days of spending outwith them.

It's all just words till we see it happening though and the line of posters on here waiting with baited breath on the new board falling on their faces will just have to wait, as will us Livi fans.

They are entitled to have a pop at us right enough, as we aren't exactly a shining example of how to run a club properly, i just hope to christ we can this time, but will be waiting to see before i join in the pessimism. :)

I see there was another ccj issued against them last week. :rolleyes:

Your new board said it!! Surely you aren't doubting them already? :rolleyes:

Err.. Have you got a quote on that one? I believe the BBC said that was the case but it's not been quoted as such, yet.

I'm fairly certain it wasn't.

I can't take the pressure of having to post to the top of the thread, you can have the honour ;)

Err.. Have you got a quote on that one? I believe the BBC said that was the case but it's not been quoted as such, yet.

I'm fairly certain it wasn't.

I can't take the pressure of having to post to the top of the thread, you can have the honour ;)

I'm fairly certain it was because it caused a stir! I really can't be arsed looking for it! That kind of thing bores me (& I always end up drifting into something else that has nothing to do with what I'm looking for!) & I've got ironing to do. Which also bores me but is a necessity :angry:

I think it was only the BBC report which caused a 'stir'. I might be wrong but I think I would have remembered if it had been on the OS. My obsessiveness with the OS is scary at times :(

I feel sorry for you having to iron, by the way. It's far from my favourite thing either.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

I think it was only the BBC report which caused a 'stir'. I might be wrong but I think I would have remembered if it had been on the OS. My obsessiveness with the OS is scary at times :(

I feel sorry for you having to iron, by the way. It's far from my favourite thing either.

Ah I forgot about your obsession with the OS! :lol: Maybe it was on the BBC.

Still ironing but need to take frequent breaks to avoid repetitive strain injury! :D

I would, look at the extra publicity/column inches they're getting just now. Far in excess of that normally given to an, ahem, third division club.

I'd pay weekly though :lol:

:P .... by cheque..... in a registered envelope....tied to a huge elastic band ...with strings attached - livi owners like pulling strings. :)

Doen't really matter because that'll get kicked out then they'll appeal to UEFA, then NATO, then the UN or whatever else they can think of.

So we'll be in limbo till Xmas probably!

In limbo till Chrimbo?

You gotta laugh!! Over on Livilions they are now slavering about claiming against the league for the difference in price between a 1st division season book and a 3rd division book claiming that they paid to watch 1st division football and because of the leagues decision are being forced to watch 3rd division football!! FFS. There is only one party to blame in all of this, Livingston Fcuking FC!!

Yet another reason they should have been fcuked right oot of the league. :angry:

Edited by AND180Y