Livingston - all the threads merged

Piss off. The SFA have NO jurisdiction over the SFL in terms of the SFL rules.

Tight vote though today - 16-10. Too close for my liking and shows there are still some numbskulls kicking about the clubs. It should have been 26-0.

Anyone know who the 10 clubs who voted to help Livi are?

Airdrie and Cowdenbeath abstained, Annan and Livingston had no vote, I presume?

Given how close that was, JB should have put aside his cloak of neutality and voted to uphold the decision.

Tight vote though today - 16-10. Too close for my liking and shows there are still some numbskulls kicking about the clubs. It should have been 26-0.

I suspect some of the 10 chairmen know how close they are to it to be them getting punished.

Dundee and East Stirlingshire were both backing Livi in the press- so that would be 2 if they followed up.

Dundee.

East Stirlingshire.

Elgin.

Clyde.

Dunfermline.

Ayr Utd.

Brechin city.

Forfar.

Queens park.

Albion Rovers.

Guest Ted Kingdom
Dundee.

East Stirlingshire.

Elgin.

Clyde.

Dunfermline.

Ayr Utd.

Brechin city.

Forfar.

Queens park.

Albion Rovers.

Opinion or fact? Surprised to see Forfar and Brechin on that list. In fact add Albion Rovers too. Damn cheek.

It should be over now. The Famous Five or Secret Livi Seven or whatever, should just get on with it.

So anyone of the age 14 or under, who supports a club isn't a true fan, either?

Nope - just stating that your club is only 14 years old. I appreciate that a lot of kiddies who watch Livingston know nothing (or indeed care nothing) about how the club ended up in Livingston against the will of the majority of fans who followed Meadowbank Thistle.

Enough is enough.. Grow some balls and take it like a man or just fuck right off.

The thing is, the whole business plan is based on SF1 football + getting some real estate. ;)

you no what i mean smart arse

Where do you start with this?

On the decision Livi badly need to dry their eyes and get on with it. A majority of SFL clubs have backed the decision what do Livi hope to accomplish by continuing?

If they scratch this Saturday that should be it for them, if they don't want to play in this league then punt them and look for someone else that does from next season.

Where do you start with this?

On the decision Livi badly need to dry their eyes and get on with it. A majority of SFL clubs have backed the decision what do Livi hope to accomplish by continuing?

If they scratch this Saturday that should be it for them, if they don't want to play in this league then punt them and look for someone else that does from next season.

Correct.

They are going in the right direction for a smacked arse. :angry:

16-10 was vote on punishment (ie relegation to third division)

22-4 was vote on decision being upheld (ie no u-turn, no matter how harsh the punishment already dealt)

If that is accurate, then well done to the 22 clubs who decided to back the SFL particularly those who were opposed to the original decision.

Guest Forza-Livi

Nope - just stating that your club is only 14 years old. I appreciate that a lot of kiddies who watch Livingston know nothing (or indeed care nothing) about how the club ended up in Livingston against the will of the majority of fans who followed Meadowbank Thistle.

well the kids,teens and early twentys parents who take them to games should be congratulated for not making them support there first team and for making them support there local team or there birth town team lol and this is where wee(livi)start! as for the medowbank thistle fans theres alot that came to support there new team and still do,took some longer than others but if you speak to some now they say it was the best thing to do in the end.

[well the kids,teens and early twentys parents who take them to games should be congratulated for not making them support there first team and for making them support there local team or there birth town team lol and this is where wee(livi)start! as for the medowbank thistle fans theres alot that came to support there new team and still do,took some longer than others but if you speak to some now they say it was the best thing to do in the end.

Education, eh? Who needs it?

16-10 was vote on punishment (ie relegation to third division)

22-4 was vote on decision being upheld (ie no u-turn, no matter how harsh the punishment already dealt)

Source for the second information?

Why would there be two votes? If they were only sitting to decide if the first punishment was to be upheld why would they have a vote on the punishment at all? :huh:

Is this a whoosh? :unsure:

Well I'm done giving my support to livi..

Here's my resignation speech from livilions is below as I suspect by now it will have been removed..

I wish I was banned as I am sick to death of the pish coming from some of you delusional arseholes.. Should be quite easy...

FUCK YOU INCH LION AND ANY OF THE OTHER CUNTS THAT THINK ANY OF THIS IS GONNA MAKE ONE BIT OF DIFFERENCE( I apologise to the level headed realists amongst you and this is not an attack on you). YOUR CLUB HAS BEEN AND CONTINUES TO BE CROOKED. FOR THE SAKE OF THE DECENT FANS I GAVE MY SUPPORT. YOURS IS A DISGRACE OF A FOOTBALL CLUB AND THATS NOT JUST MY OPINION BUT A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD. AT NO TIME HAVE YOU OR THOSE LIKE YOU ACCEPTED THAT LIVINGSTON FOOTBALL CLUB ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THIS DISCRACEFUL MESS. WELL WAKE INCH LION, SMELL THE COFFEE. IT IS EXACTLY BECAUSE OF PRICKS LIKE YOU THAT LIVINGSTON ARE THE MOST HATED CLUB IN SCOTTISH FOOTBALL.

14 YEARS 16 MANAGERS, MILLIONS IN UNPAID BILLS. ENJOY THE 3RD DIVISION NUMBNUTS...YOU DESERVE IT..

That should do the trick....Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

And indeed it did... :lol:

You have been banned for the following reason:

U really are a tosser

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton