Livingston - all the threads merged

How about livvie going straight to the Council of Arbitration for Sport? :lol:

After all, WHU thought about it for the Tevez affair and AFC Wimbledon were tempted to take the Ryman League to the CoAfS after being deducted 18 points - until the FA saw sense. :ph34r:

Just a shame the BBC isn't running That's Life anymore.

thats_life_hi002250984_470x314.jpg

"That was when we phoned the Gas Board ..." :rolleyes:

I take it that's that then if McGruther's view earlier this week is to be believed.

Reckon Livi should just get on with it now. If they take their medicine and concentrate on football they can be in the division where they were going to be for 2010-11 season - Division Two.

If there's some good to come out of all this, let it be a change in how Scottish football is set up. We don't want boom and bust, but there's a lot about the current context that invites it. We've got (or, at least, had) a big-rewards top division, a difficult to get out of lower division, and two divisions beyond which generally struggle to keep their heads above water even with part-time football.

We need a proper pyramid, we need to sort out promotion and relegation, we need the 'big' teams in the cup in earlier rounds, and we need to make sure we get the costs of running a football club as low as possible in terms of bureaucracy (and perhaps travel, in the lower divisions). I'm sure there are other ideas too. A slim semi-elite with everyone else balancing on the edge of calamity isn't good for anything.

One day, hopefully, Pie & Bovril's ratio of football-to-finance threads will tip towards why we're all actually interested in this site.

I feel really sorry for true Livi fans

Do i f**k you franchised c***s, i hope you go bust :lol:

Now, now - some of the 'true Livi fans' have been following their team for all of errrr 14 years. :rolleyes:

It's their birthright don't you know. Well apart from Judas Jude, her birthright was to follow the bhoys to paradise. :lol:

I wonder what the craic is with our game / non game this weekend is

I expect Livi will appear at Almondvale a few minutes beforehand and declare they are launching an appeal, and refuse to play the game. Or they won't exist by Saturday. In which case, there's a shopping centre nearby... or come to Raith Rovers v Dundee. It's going to be a big day there, you know?

Guest Forza-Livi

so what you saying if some1s born before you they have more right to be hear,at the end of the day yous wernt the 1st about lol so get a grip

Now, now - some of the 'true Livi fans' have been following their team for all of errrr 14 years. :rolleyes:

It's their birthright don't you know. Well apart from Judas Jude, her birthright was to follow the bhoys to paradise. :lol:

So anyone of the age 14 or under, who supports a club isn't a true fan, either?

Edited by EdinburghLivi