Livingston - all the threads merged

I haven't seen Swampy for a while either. I would have imagined he would have been sticking the boot in, right about now.

Let's wait til Thursday. At this stage I have no clue what's coming next so I'm not going to stick my neck out. :D

I agree, it would be hilarious. However, it's not going to happen.

Well, we should have a first division team against Montrose on Saturday anyway. I'm confident of getting a win which should put this nonsense to bed, for a bit.

It was not from the trust & it is a FACT. You are one paranoid git!

:lol::lol:

I'm not the paranoid one Jude :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was following Livi while you were following the great unwashed in the East End of Glasgow. You only came aboard when we were in the SPL and couldn't afford the fare to Parkhead. FACT :lol: :lol:

Gloryhunter :lol:

Edited by MCL

I'm not the paranoid one Jude :lol::lol::lol:

I was following Livi while you were following the great unwashed in the East End of Glasgow. You only came aboard when we were in the SPL and couldn't afford the fare to Parkhead. FACT :lol::lol:

GTF you are the biggest liar. Go away I'm not taking part in your childish games anymore! :angry:

I'm not the paranoid one Jude :lol::lol::lol:

I was following Livi while you were following the great unwashed in the East End of Glasgow. You only came aboard when we were in the SPL and couldn't afford the fare to Parkhead. FACT :lol::lol:

As a matter of interest if that is her name how do you know it? Have you two met?

I bet when you started this you never thought you'd get 100 replies never mind 10,000. Is this a P&B record??? Outstanding work Doc. You should be honoured in some way.. Perhaps a statue outside Almondvale of you wearing a white coat, with a stethoscope and a pie and bovril in hand... B)

Edited to add.. Not near the record.

What music you listening to in GN forum has 42,000 plus replies and there are anith2 who have 30,000 plus.. This ones a baby compared to them .. :(

I like your thinking, Ghostie, but I'd prefer a scarf and a stethoscope ;)

I am getting increasingly nervous about tomorrow, what worries me the most is that we may get thrown out altogether! :(

Last week no-one expected us to be relegated to the third, so what's to stop them really coming down hard on us now especially after the scratched game on saturday? I'm worried sick now & am totally dreading tomorrow. :(:(:(

Well, we should have a first division team against Montrose on Saturday anyway. I'm confident of getting a win which should put this nonsense to bed, for a bit.

I'm afraid First Division team aspirations went out the door with Griffiths, McKay, Davidson and Innes. That's why you got pumped 3-0 by Albion, not because of the pitch, EdinburghLivi (provisionally subject to appeal).

As for tomorrow, nothing less than a 120 point deduction or expulsion altogether will suffice IMO. Then again, dancing at the the cheats in the Third Division, should, with any luck, be ample consolation if that doesn't come to pass. :D

Edited by vikingTON

sadly for the players if you lose on thursday will you not have to release players, due to budget?

As for tomorrow, nothing less than a 120 point deduction or expulsion altogether will suffice IMO. Then again, dancing at the the cheats in the Third Division, should, with any luck, be ample consolation if that doesn't come to pass. :D

Happy to go back into the third division, always more fun to be had in the lowest league. The people who have really been screwed by SFL decision are Livis creditors who instead of getting a small handout get absolutely nothing.

I'm afraid First Division team aspirations went out the door with Griffiths, McKay, Davidson and Innes. That's why you got pumped 3-0 by Albion, not because of the pitch, EdinburghLivi (provisionally subject to appeal).

No doubt you will be glued to this thread tomorrow then? Got the shoes ready again, all nice & shiny I hope? :D

Happy to go back into the third division, always more fun to be had in the lowest league. The people who have really been screwed by SFL decision are Livis creditors who instead of getting a small handout get absolutely nothing.

I'm sure the creditors will be comforted that you cheats have been punished (thus far) accordingly. That's like saying the state shouldn't jail a fraudster, instead letting him work for a few years to give their victims a percentage of their money back.

Rightly, we punish them for cheating with severity. Livi are receiving their come-uppance for cheating. :D

The Third is fun though...

When did Montrose get promoted to the 1st ? Did I fall alseep and more insolvent teams got relegated ? :o