Livingston - all the threads merged

I've got to confess to not knowing about the jibing and sneering you mention at the top of the post. I've never treated other clubs in scotland with anything other than respect. Your trreating us livi fans that have the nerve to come on here with some tarred brush that you think represents ALL livi fans. But you are simply wrong. We'll take our lumps. Thats life.

Your personal attack was weak, like your mind.

What, didn't you go to your club's most important game of 2005? If you had you'd know what i was talking about.

You coming on here and acting the victim is fucking pathetic.

My personal attack, as you put it, was weak, mainly because you're barely worth the fucking effort.

There's an old saying about being nice to people on the way up, because you'll almost inevitably meet them again on the way down.

As VT and others have said, Karma's a fucking bitch, isn't it?

Larry the lion is...

post-16383-1249511618_thumb.jpg

He is your father? :o

Edit: Thank f**k we're out of the SFL at the moment. What a fucking mess.

Edit again; The darth vader picture in my quote when tits up. G'damn it.

Edited by Kyle

What, didn't you go to your club's most important game of 2005? If you had you'd know what i was talking about.

You coming on here and acting the victim is fucking pathetic.

My personal attack, as you put it, was weak, mainly because you're barely worth the fucking effort.

There's an old saying about being nice to people on the way up, because you'll almost inevitably meet them again on the way down.

As VT and others have said, Karma's a fucking bitch, isn't it?

no, karma is essential. You are the fucking bitch, and that's my whole point.

Coming on here and seeking to neutralise the off kilter sentiments directed at the real fans of livi is karma. Continuing to try and reason but not yeild is karma.

You've just stood in a wee line with your mates and continued to hurl the abuse at the already damaged club that is livi. Where's the karma in that?

Don't worry, I was only looking for the right to support my team and move forward with a clean slate and an equal footing. I guess in scotland that sort of thing take decades to undo, being the characters we are. Please stop saying i am here to get sympathy, I only posted because I was sick of the slagging, the livi fans will support each other now.

Edited by larry the lion

In fairness they are also pleading;

Surely nobody was daft enough to buy a season ticket for Livingston this season. Surely ?

* looks towards MCL *

You lookin' at me ??? :lol:

Not me as I'm a freeloader (thought I would get that in before somebody else did :P) but a few have, especially in the last few days. The ones who were holding out until Massone rode off into the sunset - Here

Scottish football is full of 'cheats', especially the top two divisions. I am fairly sure St Mirren have done their fair share of 'cheating' in the past.

Who is really doing the moralising here?

Get yourself to fuck comparing us with your lot.

In admin twice where you've paid a pittance to your creditors in no way compares to us who, when the bank called in the debt, were forced to sell our assets and paid off all out creditors IN FULL.

cock.

'Sound of toys leaving pram'

As far as I am aware you still have a club, albeit one that has been punished for breaking the rules of the SFL.

Now instead of screaming big boys done it and ran away, how about you get your fans, the real ones, not the free tickets and council hangers on, and rebuild to a sustainable level?

Or was it so easy o gloat last week that the two chancers were going to bail you out with promises and a pathetic attempt to emotionally blackmail the league?

I have no doubt there are some fans of your club who do want to try and make a go of it, but your stamping your feet like a 5 year old with a Sunny D addiction just hits the stereotype of a livi fan :- We're too good for this pish and will climb over our own grannies to get to our 'rightful' position.

Coming on here and seeking to neutralise the off kilter sentiments directed at the real fans of livi is karma. Continuing to try and reason but not yeild is karma.

You've just stood in a wee line with your mates and continued to hurl the abuse at the already damaged club that is livi. Where's the karma in that?

Don't worry, I was only looking for the right to support my team and move forward with a clean slate and an equal footing. I guess in scotland that sort of thing take decades to undo, being the characters we are. Please stop saying i am here to get sympathy, I only posted because I was sick of the slagging, the livi fans will support each other now.

:bairn :bairn

The whole point of your entire debate is that i'm a "fucking bitch"?

Wow that's profound.

As i and numerous others have said, you lot acted the c**t when other clubs were in trouble. Now it's your turn. Suck it up and stop fucking whining.

Livi lost their right to that. You have not, but your club has.

Blatantly nicked form LiviLions forum:

I have been asked by the Club to post the following on their behalf as their server is currently down.

Season Tickets will go on sale from 9am on Monday morning (3rd August)

Prices as follows:

West Stand

Adult £280

Child (Under 16) £120

Student £120

Senior citizen (Over 65) £120

West Stand Family Tickets - Main Section

Adult + 1 Child (Under 16) £310

Adult + 2 Children £340

2 Adults +1 Child £580

2 Adults + 2 Children £620

West Stand Family Section

Adult £220

Child (under 16) £95

Student / Senior Citizen £95

Adult + 1 Child £240

Adult + 2 Children £260

2 Adults + 1 Child £440

2 Adults + 2 Children £460

There will be a 3 payment option, with payments due in August, September, and October.

Now that is a cnut of a price to be watching 3rd division football, and as MCL says, some of them have shelled out

West Stand

Adult £280

Now that is a cnut of a price to be watching 3rd division football

It was a cunt of a price for 1st division football seeing as it is only a fiver less than a ST for all but the Main Stand at St. Mirren Park for SPL football.

edit...realise that the Lavvy ST is for 18 games whereas ours is for 19...so there's is proportionately dearer.

Edited by Frank Booth

Blatantly nicked form LiviLions forum:

I have been asked by the Club to post the following on their behalf as their server is currently down.

Season Tickets will go on sale from 9am on Monday morning (3rd August)

Prices as follows:

West Stand

Adult £280

Child (Under 16) £120

Student £120

Senior citizen (Over 65) £120

West Stand Family Tickets - Main Section

Adult + 1 Child (Under 16) £310

Adult + 2 Children £340

2 Adults +1 Child £580

2 Adults + 2 Children £620

West Stand Family Section

Adult £220

Child (under 16) £95

Student / Senior Citizen £95

Adult + 1 Child £240

Adult + 2 Children £260

2 Adults + 1 Child £440

2 Adults + 2 Children £460

There will be a 3 payment option, with payments due in August, September, and October.

Now that is a cnut of a price to be watching 3rd division football, and as MCL says, some of them have shelled out

Assuming they actually handed over the money at the time. Sorry, that was cheap. Maybe some of the money can go to the creditors then.

Exactly, which is what makes this decision so stupid.

At the least, both should say, "you want us up to even your leagues, fine, here's the bill for us having to restructure our entire business plan for the next 12 months c/o your cackhandedness!"

Airdrie and Cowden can't refuse to go up... but they can ask the SFL not to if they felt strongly.

:bairn:bairn

The whole point of your entire debate is that i'm a "fucking bitch"?

Wow that's profound.

As i and numerous others have said, you lot acted the c**t when other clubs were in trouble. Now it's your turn. Suck it up and stop fucking whining.

Profound? Not sure you'd let anything influence your opinions to the extent you'd find anything profound. I'm not whining, YOU ARE, that's why I made my first post; even once we get our lumps and everyone says 'ok lads, we've got to take our lumps', the mob comes along and says, "haha, you've had to take you lumps". Give over.

I hope you enjoyed your hate figure for this evening, I thank you and good night !!