Livingston - all the threads merged

I'd be delighted if I was an Airdrie United fan at this point. Not often that teams will get a second bite at the cherry like this.

I think Ayr and Raith fans will be most delighted by this.

It means they have a better chance of survival, because we'll effectively have a 2nd Division team in the 1st. Not to say Airdrie Utd won't be a threat, but I think they will struggle.

Hilarious decision but for all the wrong reasons.

Livi getting relegated is funny in itself, let's face it, they deserve a harsh punishment for what they've done, but their punishment at the same time screws over Airdrie and Cowdenbeath (and other teams as well you could argue). To leave it this late is farcical. Do the SFL have any brains whatsoever?

Seems the cretins running the SPL weren't that bad after all.

Guest Flash
Off you all trot to goggle the next club hitting disaster! move along now....

Off you trot to help re-writie a business plan. Move along now...

Didn't see it coming...thought given the timeframe a points penalty would have occured. I'm sure more will come out about the deals and state that Livi are in to lead them to this decision.

Although i thought they'd drop to the second i'd be fearful that this could completely finish them off. Also, as some of the Airdrie fans have said their squads are all built for SFL2..how will they cope? I suppose on all counts a siege mentality will have to be enforced.

I think Ayr and Raith fans will be most delighted by this.

Reasonably so actually.

For survival's sake I'd have preferred a severely depleted Livi with a chunky points deduction. I don't think that'd be particualrly good for the game though and to keep the league as competitive as possible this is probably the right move.

Hilarious decision but for all the wrong reasons.

Livi getting relegated is funny in itself, let's face it, they deserve a harsh punishment for what they've done, but their punishment at the same time screws over Airdrie and Cowdenbeath (and other teams as well you could argue). To leave it this late is farcical. Do the SFL have any brains whatsoever?

Seems the cretins running the SPL weren't that bad after all.

The earliest that the SFL could have made this decision was last week, which would have still been too late. When would you have wanted them to make the decision?

Off you all trot to goggle the next club hitting disaster! move along now....

Don't be taking your rage out on us. I don't think anyone wanted to see your club killed, punished yes, but killed no.

Anyways everything happens for a reason, you might end up with other investors from the community who really have the interests of the club at heart.

Bet you the leader of the counil feels a right cnut?