Livingston - all the threads merged

What, that the protest is gaining momentum? It's not a great sign insofar as it's too little, too late, but I'd be interested in finding out gow many fans you think would turn out for the other clubs in midweek.

Apathy overtakes the majority.

What, that the protest is gaining momentum? It's not a great sign insofar as it's too little, too late, but I'd be interested in finding out gow many fans you think would turn out for the other clubs in midweek.

The second one (and possibly also the first) were Friday nights. I'd think almost any other club in the Division would comfortably have more than that if they were trying to get rid of a fuckwittedly hopeless Chairman. We had fairly well attended protests vs Angus Cook and i'd expect Morton fans must have been out in numbers vs Maniac Scott.

Anyway the point i'm making, is that anyone who was considering coming in might look at that and think "if thats the hardcore support, i'm wasting my time here".

Anyway the point i'm making, is that anyone who was considering coming in might look at that and think "if thats the hardcore support, i'm wasting my time here".

I was under the impression those who were considering coming in were once linked to Cowdenbeath and Berwick.

Worrying thing for me is that Rankine has next to no money to put in, I just hope his business partner is the one with the finance in place, otherwise it could be the shortest stay of execution in Scottish Football history.

McDoog ain't short of a few bob esp after the court case in Edinburgh

Uhhhhhh it's upside down lads.

Another worrying aspect for anyone considering taking over this mess at such a late stage...

At two supporters rallies outside Almondvale plus yesterdays meeting, there's been a combined total of under 500 fans. In fact it's maybe nearer 300.

If Livi have a core support of 1000+ (mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread) then where the f**k are they, and why are they not showing those running the thing how much they want it to be saved. Sitting on your arse at home hoping for a miracle definitely won't achieve a thing.

Respect to those who have at least put in the effort however.

There is a chance a sizeable number were at work...

I was under the impression those who were considering coming in were once linked to Cowdenbeath and Berwick.

I don't think Cowdenbeath or Berwick rent 10,000 seater stadiums which they would need to have a certain % full every week to be viable.

From a Livi fan at Hampden.

Clearly MrGruther isn't going to entertain him now. Which kind of removes the possibility of salvation through a late change of heart.

Does this mean that the only remaining option is liquidation, or will McGruther have something else up his sleeve?

Clearly MrGruther isn't going to entertain him now. Which kind of removes the possibility of salvation through a late change of heart.

Does this mean that the only remaining option is liquidation, or will McGruther have something else up his sleeve?

Liquidation, or a rule change from the SFL.

But such a rule change would require a vote of all 30 clubs, surely?

Fair enough for this weeks events. But the previous one (or possibly both) were Friday nights.

It could be the case the fans were under the blinkered impression that everything wasn't as bad as being reported. It took a helluva time for a large number of them to wise up to the new regime.

From a Livi fan at Hampden.

His appearance at Hampden may not matter a jot, but could do 1 of 2 things.

1. The SFL feel an overwhelming sense of pity for Livi and allow them to wind the club up but transfer explore possibility of transferring shares to LFC 2009.

2. They see what a crackpot he is and wash their hands of the club straight away.

It has to be now surely. McGruther was absolute in what I heard yesterday. No sale, no club anymore. Would make a complete joke (if it isnt already) of the situation if they now moved the goalposts. But this is the SFL of course.

Please let this end now.