Livingston - all the threads merged

Uhhhhhh it's upside down lads.

Another worrying aspect for anyone considering taking over this mess at such a late stage...

At two supporters rallies outside Almondvale plus yesterdays meeting, there's been a combined total of under 500 fans. In fact it's maybe nearer 300.

If Livi have a core support of 1000+ (mentioned somewhere earlier in this thread) then where the f**k are they, and why are they not showing those running the thing how much they want it to be saved. Sitting on your arse at home hoping for a miracle definitely won't achieve a thing.

Respect to those who have at least put in the effort however.

In fairness, standing in the middle of Glasgow on a weekday shouting abuse the the bad folk killing your club is a bit dull.

I joined our demo outside KPMG in 2002, and lasted around half an hour before heading for a pint. :ph34r:

Deliberately upside down, I'm told.

A sign of discontent with the Chairman in Italy, apparently.

And I'm working at 4. Anyone like to volunteer how I can be in two places at once?

Edit: beaten to it, by some way.

Edited by Livi 293

That will certainly account for a lot of them.

But AFAIK the first rally had 60 or so, the second from 100-150. It's not a great sign is it?

What, that the protest is gaining momentum? It's not a great sign insofar as it's too little, too late, but I'd be interested in finding out gow many fans you think would turn out for the other clubs in midweek.

Guest The Bhoys

Massone has turned up at Hampden with the words "I am here to save the Club" looked quite disheartened and not his usual talkative self.

Has it actually sunk in to that thick Italian head of his that the only way Livi can survive is by selling the shares, personally I think the deal will be done inside Hampden within the hour. I don't think it will be enough to stop them being relegated to the 3rd Division, but it means that whoever takes over has a chance.

Worrying thing for me is that Rankine has next to no money to put in, I just hope his business partner is the one with the finance in place, otherwise it could be the shortest stay of execution in Scottish Football history.

Apparently Massone has turned up at Hampden but is being refused entry. :lol:

Ah God please let it be so, and on the tele. B)

Hopefully whoever is in charge of the meeting comes to the window and either show's the thumb's

up sign or the thumbs down sign.

The benefits of a classical education.

Either that or watching Spartacus. :rolleyes: