Livingston - all the threads merged

Oh well...Its looking more likely we could be coming back unfortunately. Pretty sure we will get humped next year. I dont want us to come up but people cannot say we do not deserve it. We have always paid our players on time and lived within our means. Teams like livi and clyde deserve to be in the mess they are in by spending what they cannot afford. We could have stayed in the league last year had we copied livi and spent more money than we had.

Still hope they do not go under.

:huh:

Guy on SSN from Almondvale now.

100 Livi fans there. Massone arrived in taxi - hostile reception. He's still in the foyer refusing to sell up but still wants to save the club.

Complete madness! :lol:

Says it all. Let them dangle.

Everyone should go down and wave some money at Massone just to noise him up.

I'm sure it wouldn't bother him in the slightest. Waving it at the tens of fans wandering about outside the ground would be much more amusing.

Haven't heard or seen any interviews but if this is indeed the case, I am very surprised that he hasn't taken the deal. He will now get nothing.

I wonder if he will come out and say that he doesn't understand process over here and that he did all he could to save the club.

Players will be paid off last- sadly the non playing staff are being made redundant as we speak- the only group of folk who deserve any sympathy in this.

Too true, sadly.

However, I thought the 'players' were now legally free to do as they please.

There really is no hope going by that.

So he bought the shares for £1, is offered £25,000 plus future payments and still say's "nah, I'll take nothing"? :huh:

Wouldn't surprise me if he's playing mind games just now and then will accept the offer tomorrow morning to be honest. I'm almost expecting it.