Livingston - all the threads merged

We heard the same with Gretna last year and ended up having their "extinction" delayed day after day.

Time for the SFL to grow some balls and expel Livi from the league. This is a total fucking farce.

As much as I hate to say it, you're right.

Massone has been 'chased round' the stadium according to a post on LivvyLions.

Take it that's not good news

How I hope someone caught it on video, and later tonight it's on youtube with the Benny Hill tune added..

Edited - Damn you all for being quicker than me, and the fact I didn't see there was anohter page added to the thread !

Edited by thejailender

I hope someone caught him and punched his slimy face in.

It would be amusing, but I don't think anyone cares enough, and indeed entirely misses the point - Livingston were dead long before this Italian chap had anything to do with them.

Oh well...Its looking more likely we could be coming back unfortunately. Pretty sure we will get humped next year. I dont want us to come up but people cannot say we do not deserve it. We have always paid our players on time and lived within our means. Teams like livi and clyde deserve to be in the mess they are in by spending what they cannot afford. We could have stayed in the league last year had we copied livi and spent more money than we had.

Still hope they do not go under.

Oh well...Its looking more likely we could be coming back unfortunately. Pretty sure we will get humped next year. I dont want us to come up but people cannot say we do not deserve it. We have always paid our players on time and lived within our means.

:huh:

Donald McGruther on Radio Scotland now confirming that Massone is not paying up the money - McGruther is laying off staff today and will talk to the SFL tomorrow.

Also confirmed that as it stands the club will die tomorrow.

Yep, astonishingly, Massone is refusing to do a deal.

However if he changed his mind this afternoon I still reckon the deal could go through. McGruther didn't say the midday deadline was absolute. Livingston have until McGruther's meeting with the SFL tomorrow. If there's no change in the situation then, then the club will be booted out and that really is curtains.

Can still see a few twists and turns in this yet but I must admit I'm amazed he hasn't taken the offer on the table. What can he possibly gain from his current course of action?

Can't wait to see the DBM chasing him round the Almondvale carpark on youtube :lol:

Edited by Ivo den Bieman