Livingston - all the threads merged

It looks like a small huddle of Plymouth diehards in the enclosure, and absolutely no one else paying to get in!

Hardly cover a parking ticket.

It looks like a small huddle of Plymouth diehards in the enclosure, and absolutely no one else paying to get in!

Hard to tell, but attendance might not make it into three figures. A deserved bloody nose for Massone. Should go well with the court order winging it's way to him from the occupants of Stadium House. Action and consequence, action and consequence. Maybe the very principle is going to finally catch up with someone at Almondvale (if only for a day or two).

Edited by Guest

Not so much a football ground, more of a nature reserve. Basking out on the grassy slopes is still an admirable and classy was to take in the footie. With the amount of greenery on show, you can only imagine the PA players cannot see one another.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the ground. It is perfectly adequate for it's intended purpose.ie host junior football Livis predicament should not mean Bathgate are criticised in any way.

The playing surface is better than most senior grounds, there is a covered terrace, floodlights, toilets and catering, nothing else is needed. If you need a seat take it with you.

Stick to what you know, Livi bashing.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the ground. It is perfectly adequate for it's intended purpose.ie host junior football Livis predicament should not mean Bathgate are criticised in any way.

The playing surface is better than most senior grounds, there is a covered terrace, floodlights, toilets and catering, nothing else is needed. If you need a seat take it with you.

Stick to what you know, Livi bashing.

You need to learn interpretation. You are so far off the mark, it's scarey. Stick to what you're good at......I'm short of options here, so maybe best to let you determine what that might be.

Edited by Guest

You need to learn interpretation. You are so far off the mark, it's scarey. Stick to what you're good at......I'm short of options here, so maybe best to let you determine what that might be.

Having read it again I see what you mean, but I still think the bit about "greenery around" could be open to interpretation.

It's scary not "scarey".

The ground is a nice wee ground & the pitch very good we have to thank Bathgate Thistle for coming to our rescue, The lovely surrounding with the trees meant that those who didn't support Massone could still support their team. :D I was going to lurk in the trees but my Dad was not up for this at all, perhaps he thought he'd get lifted & mistaken for a dirty old man, So after much arguing (what harm could possibly come to his daughter lurking in trees in Bathgate alone?) & me refusing to pay he finally forced me through by paying in for me!

There was more of a crowd than I expected & although the Plymouth fans were annoyed at the price a lot of them said they had heard of our troubles & wanted to help the club, They even gifted us a goal! It was a good game though & Livi done well considering the pressure those players have been under in the last year & the Plymouth players looked a lot bigger & more experienced compared to our youths, but all in all well done. Sparky was there watching too. I just kept thinking while watching the game is this the last game I'll see? I hope not but only time will tell. :(

Having read it again I see what you mean, but I still think the bit about "greenery around" could be open to interpretation.

It's scary not "scarey".

Sorry, but you are wrong about that too. It's entirely optional. No "e" gained promininence via American English. Since you have chosen to make the claim that "scarey" is wrong, then it will be fairly straightforward to prove it by showing it's absence in Online Dictionaries..........

Fill your boots, but I can promise you this: no research equals no chance.

The ground is a nice wee ground & the pitch very good we have to thank Bathgate Thistle for coming to our rescue, The lovely surrounding with the trees meant that those who didn't support Massone could still support their team. :D I was going to lurk in the trees but my Dad was not up for this at all, perhaps he thought he'd get lifted & mistaken for a dirty old man, So after much arguing (what harm could possibly come to his daughter lurking in trees in Bathgate alone?) & me refusing to pay he finally forced me through by paying in for me!

There was more of a crowd than I expected & although the Plymouth fans were annoyed at the price a lot of them said they had heard of our troubles & wanted to help the club, They even gifted us a goal! It was a good game though & Livi done well considering the pressure those players have been under in the last year & the Plymouth players looked a lot bigger & more experienced compared to our youths, but all in all well done. Sparky was there watching too. I just kept thinking while watching the game is this the last game I'll see? I hope not but only time will tell. :(

are Dundee resorting to biological warfare? sending a swine flu bomb into our midst

Guest penelope pitstop
Of course it's unacceptable. I'm pretty sure I said that further back in the thread. I don't see why you need to cross examine me and paint me as a Massone apologist ? Anti-"Trust" doesn't mean Pro-Massone. ;) What they should do is state that they are on the "Trust" board so that people reading their posts can see their agenda.

That's correct :D Do you have something against me earning a living ?

I have nothing against you earning a living - I just wanted to check whether you were helping Massone out in his hour of need as one of the things you hold against a lot of anti-Massone people is that they are harming the club by not doing so. an argument that loses some of its force when you aren't doing so either.

You may not be pro Massone but some of your postings seem to suggest you are if only because of the way you are so desperately keen not to agree with anything the Trust says even when it is patently right.

You may not be pro Massone but some of your postings seem to suggest you are if only because of the way you are so desperately keen not to agree with anything the Trust says even when it is patently right.

PP thats becuse he has a 'personal vandetta' against a few of the current Trust Board & can't see the bigger picture & lets this get in the way of actually helping Livi survive.

He chooses to attack rather than assist. There was never a chance on hell he was going to assist. That was just a cheap publicity stunt :(

PP thats becuse he has a 'personal vandetta' against a few of the current Trust Board & can't see the bigger picture & lets this get in the way of actually helping Livi survive.

He chooses to attack rather than assist. There was never a chance on hell he was going to assist. That was just a cheap publicity stunt :(

Yeah, whatever :rolleyes:

I have nothing against you earning a living - I just wanted to check whether you were helping Massone out in his hour of need as one of the things you hold against a lot of anti-Massone people is that they are harming the club by not doing so. an argument that loses some of its force when you aren't doing so either.

I offered to supply some free images for the website but whoever is running it didn't get in touch to get them.

I'm not Pro-Massone but have said it would be better for all the groups to work with him to get the club on an even keel rather than gamble with the very existence of the club. Massone could have been removed eventually. To me, that is the bigger picture.

Well that's not going to happen because Massone has treated your fans like idiots on a consistent basis. Whether that's warranted or not, well, I'll leave that to someone else. Put your toys back in your pram, sort out whatever dumb "personal" issues you have with the trust and help get Massone out of Livingston, or else you aren't going to have a football team.

By Christ you lack any perspective.

Well that's not going to happen because Massone has treated your fans like idiots on a consistent basis. Whether that's warranted or not, well, I'll leave that to someone else. Put your toys back in your pram, sort out whatever dumb "personal" issues you have with the trust and help get Massone out of Livingston, or else you aren't going to have a football team.

By Christ you lack any perspective.

Post of the week so far :lol::D

I offered to supply some free images for the website but whoever is running it didn't get in touch to get them.

I'm not Pro-Massone but have said it would be better for all the groups to work with him to get the club on an even keel rather than gamble with the very existence of the club. Massone could have been removed eventually. To me, that is the bigger picture.

You just don't get it do you? Oh well you just keep taking photo's maybe one day they will be worth something. :rolleyes:

Sorry, but you are wrong about that too. It's entirely optional. No "e" gained promininence via American English. Since you have chosen to make the claim that "scarey" is wrong, then it will be fairly straightforward to prove it by showing it's absence in Online Dictionaries..........

Fill your boots, but I can promise you this: no research equals no chance.

Well, I read it again and I am back to thinking it is open to a bit of interpretation. Any dictionaries I checked on line and at work all list scary without the e. Anyway, carry on as I think we digress.