Livingston - all the threads merged

Well certainly by Tuesday the court's determination as to what's going to happen to the club will be know, and the SFL will act accordingly.

If it's admin (50-50 at best it would seem as the club have next to nothing to administer other than a squad of footballers of varying quality and a league membership) the the game goes ahead, if it;s liquidation then Livingston's last game will be Monday night- they cease to exist and must stop trading as soon as the liquidation order is made.

Either way Massone is finished.

You missed my posts about Brian then ? :rolleyes:

I never heard anything 2nd, 3rd or 4th hand I heard it 1st hand & therefore can tell everyone else that your post is just more Trust propoganda :rolleyes:

Same as what i heard Mr X :o

Guest penelope pitstop
Everyone on this thread so far is a "Trust" board member but they don't declare their interest, instead they hide behind user names in some sort of propaganda feed for the journalists reading the boards :rolleyes:

So does that make what they have posted either untrue or acceptable in any event?

Where you down at the stadium doing that work to get the safety certificate you mentioned you were going to at the Falkirk game because David Hastie hasn't mentioned you were there. Or did you simply go down and take some photos having got your free entry as a member of the press?

Well certainly by Tuesday the court's determination as to what's going to happen to the club will be know, and the SFL will act accordingly.

If it's admin (50-50 at best it would seem as the club have next to nothing to administer other than a squad of footballers of varying quality and a league membership) the the game goes ahead, if it;s liquidation then Livingston's last game will be Monday night- they cease to exist and must stop trading as soon as the liquidation order is made.

Either way Massone is finished.

Makes sense.

Is there an outside chance that the SFL could decide to expel the club if they went into admin? Highly unlikely I guess.

Dunno if this has been mentioned already or not, but the talk around our game today was that we would know for sure on Tuesday if we're playing Livy in the cup next week. Not sure whats supposed to be happening then.

We've got them the week after you in the CIS Cup. It's bit of a pain, as it would be a good boost if we could take them on and beat them. It's also not ideal to have a competitive game on 25th July and then nothing until 8th August - there might not be any suitable opposition available for a friendly on 1st August either.

Edited by Aloysius Snuffleupagus

Makes sense.

Is there an outside chance that the SFL could decide to expel the club if they went into admin? Highly unlikely I guess.

who knows what the SFL might do. If it's administration, a hefty points deduction could happen, with immediate relegation to the third division being another, slightly fainter, possibility.

That said the SFL will probably make demands that Livi guarantee to fulfil their fixtures this season and I very much doubt any administrator will make that guarantee. In that scenario, Mr. Administrator could resign the club from the league as happened with the old Gretna.

In the event of admin though there will be an offer from Rankine on the table (250k.) and an unspecified offer from MacDougall, assuming he is still interested. But creditors stung twice are unlikely to look kindly on yet another CVA agreement.

It looks extremely bleak for "Livi" surviving but as I've said already they really do have the luck of the devil in these situations, so who knows.

We've got them the week after you in the CIS Cup. It's bit of a pain, as it would be a good boost if we could take them on and beat them. It's also not ideal to have a competitive game on 25th July and then nothing until 8th August - there might not be any suitable opposition available for a friendly on 1st August either.

We're also scheduled to play them on the 15th Aug in the league. Losing 2 out of our first 4 games wouldnt be great either.

who knows what the SFL might do. If it's administration, a hefty points deduction could happen, with immediate relegation to the third division being another, slightly fainter, possibility.

That said the SFL will probably make demands that Livi guarantee to fulfil their fixtures this season and I very much doubt any administrator will make that guarantee. In that scenario, Mr. Administrator could resign the club from the league as happened with the old Gretna.

In the event of admin though there will be an offer from Rankine on the table (250k.) and an unspecified offer from MacDougall, assuming he is still interested. But creditors stung twice are unlikely to look kindly on yet another CVA agreement.

It looks extremely bleak for "Livi" surviving but as I've said already they really do have the luck of the devil in these situations, so who knows.

I think we all learned from Gretna that its not over until the fat lady sings

We're also scheduled to play them on the 15th Aug in the league. Losing 2 out of our first 4 games wouldnt be great either.

Make her sing soon as then! It's one thing us being in limbo but this is causing needless havoc for everyone. Has the SFL commented at all yet on possible scenarios? :(

What post count was Gretna at? I really don't want to steal that record from them. :P

So what your saying is you cash in on Livi, not give cash to Livi so you don't 'support' them then do you? :rolleyes:

I don't need you to tell me which team I support :lol:

You're the David Hastie of the "Trust" :lol:

You missed my posts about Brian then ? :rolleyes:

I remember your posts about Brian and I responded at the time. In any case it was a disagreement. They happen in every organisation I know. It's not a reason for the vitriol you spout about Trust members.

Guest penelope pitstop
So does that make what they have posted either untrue or acceptable in any event?

Where you down at the stadium doing that work to get the safety certificate you mentioned you were going to at the Falkirk game because David Hastie hasn't mentioned you were there. Or did you simply go down and take some photos having got your free entry as a member of the press?

MCL - you have replied to Livi lass but not to me - any chance of an answer?

Is the situation on the leccy acceptable or are the Trust right to condemn it?

And what did you do when you volunteered to help get the safety certificate because it doesn't seem to be the clearing that the other volunteers were doing. Was it taking photos?

Thief.

Unbalanced.

Liar

Cheat.

Crook.

Criminal.

Scum.

Thick.

Perm any 4 , from above and you have your worst nightmare.

Still could be worse ................could be Chernoble.

or Livvy.

The manner they post in is unacceptable if they want to be considered as a viable alternative to Massone to run the football club. Putting out propaganda under assumed names isn't being honest and upfront, something they condemn Massone for.

I went to the game to take pictures as a member of the press. When a game is played behind closed doors (such as Celtic v Austria Vienna a few years ago), the press are still allowed to cover it.

To be fair, Gretna spend the last few months denying that the fat lady was even due to perform, despite literally years of substantiated speculation to the contrary.

"MY" purpose ?

I wasn't trying to shut the place down, I was trying to recover the money due to my company (successfully :D )

2 boab and a wee orange worth eighteen hundred quid ?? :lol:

No I don't have the contract. I think the PR position is redundant :lol:

If I can manage I'll be down at the stadium tomorrow to do some work to get the safety certificate to keep the club playing football at Almondvale (unpaid Penelope !!) Will I see you there Big Man ?? :P

MCL -This is what Penelope is talking about but you seem to be avoiding answering.