Livingston - all the threads merged

Enemies of the club have been trying to prevent Livi from performing.

Or as you and I know it

Opposition teams have been winning against them, this preventing Champions League football in the immediate future as confidently predicted by the balloon.

I'd like to know what he means by that - maybe that was Hegarty - trying to sabotage games? Not very good at it - they won a few with him in charge. Maybe Massone noticed his sabotage techniques and put a stop to them. That's why Heagrty was given the heave (for reasons that are still not disclosed)

The man is fucking idiot end off. I'm not the greatest fan of Livingston but I certainly wouldn't wish this situation on anyone and I do feel genuinley sorry for their fans.

The comparison isn't accurate. St Mirren had assets to sell to repay the debt. A stadium. Your mob doesn't even have that, your stadium IS your debt. Or at least a significant chunk of it.

It wasn't that long ago that fans of the other teams were having a go at Livi because the council had built us the stadium <_<

It wasn't that long ago that fans of the other teams were having a go at Livi because the council had built us the stadium <_<

Providing the concrete carbunkle has hardly been a favour from the council, trying to meet the rent charges are akin to putting your feet in a bucket of concrete and trying to swim across the Forth.

"Like most football clubs, LFC has not been immune to pressures. We have endured many attempts to close us down, sidestepped many tactics to sabotage our games, constant threats of administration."

What does he mean by the bit in bold?

I blame that damned drummer! :D

Leave off the sanctimonious shite

I cannot believe you just wrote that!

You are the most sanctimonious wankrag on this forum...

Let's see:

Livi = Bad 'cause they moved and changed their name.

QotS = Good 'cause their amalgamations happened too long ago for anyone to remember.

Airdrie = Bad 'cause they did over poor old Clydebank (and the fans are c***s!)

Clydebank = good 'cause they're a plucky old team.....despite using their inherited fan power to cruise through the Juniors at the cost of others and fucking over the 'shire.

AFC Wimbledon = good 'cause...see above.

ICT = good 'cause...well just 'cause...despite the amalgamation.

Stirling = good 'cause their a plucky little outfit despite screwing Kings Park.

MK Dons = bad 'cause they moved and changed their name.

Listen fella, the football world is merely going through a period of change. This has happened before and will happen again. You are simply applying your "moral"criteria which you believe fits the populus model. That does not make your opinion right.

I never really liked Livingston, but there are a generation of fans who have grown up with them as their team. I hope if they do go under, that these people are not lost to football. I sure the more cynical older fans of Livingston, will never be back.

Now, KFTS, I've said it before, and I'll say it again....why not f**k off and bore some Englanders about your shitey non-league outfit. They might even respect what you say!

Edited by Pesadilla

Now lets be positive, can anyone think of anything positive about Livingston F.C. ? .

Its near that big shopping centre maybe ? .

No its a struggle.

That shopping centre's too big for anyone to maintain the will to live within it.

So... nothing.

Let's see:

QotS = Good 'cause their amalgamations happened too long ago for anyone to remember.

Clydebank = good 'cause they're a plucky old team.....despite using their inherited fan power to cruise through the Juniors at the cost of others and fucking over the 'shire.

Stirling = good 'cause their a plucky little outfit despite screwing Kings Park.

Listen fella, the football world is merely going through a period of change. This has happened before and will happen again. You are simply applying your "moral"criteria which you believe fits the populus model. That does not make your opinion right.

I never really liked Livingston, but there are a generation of fans who have grown up with them as their team. I hope if they do go under, that these people are not lost to football. I sure the more cynical older fans of Livingston, will never be back.

Now, KFTS, I've said it before, and I'll say it again....why not f**k off and bore some Englanders about your shitey non-league outfit. They might even respect what you say!

Superb post. B)

Let's see:

I'm not down with all the tech speak and what not....

...but I do believe this is called 'epic ownage'

Edited by Mackie The Staggie

Let's see:

Deserves a round of applause, does this.

Let's see:

Oooh, love it ! Wish I had said all that :thumsup2:lol:

Edited by jimbo

Let's see:

Great post.

Let's not forget that Meadowbank played in the Commonwealth Stadium, cold. draughty and the fans were miles from the pitch. A hundred and some fans tops, mostly students supporting the "wee" team in Edinburgh while they were staying there.

And, lets not forget Clyde, who moved further than Meadowbank did. Although there wasn't a name change, no-one ever got on their case.

Guest zupa
Are they dead yet?

There is still a pulse...................................

but it will be a mess.

The machine will be turned off shortly.