Livingston - all the threads merged

I thought they went into admin when Brookson was ill and couldn't carry on bailing them out with his own money? So was it Gretna's or Brookson's money they were spunking?

Thats kind of true. But the legacy of not paying bills etc started long before Mileson lost interest.

There were lots of shady deals between some of Milesons other companies, it seems.

I think it was us who relegated them at Almondvale. I am not 100% sure of that though but I thought we did when Barry Wilson scored the only goal of the game.

Apparently there is a poll on LiviLions running asking fans if they want Massolini to stay or go.

*Check out post 40*

:lol: I like the response by poster No. 40.

I just noticed that P&B posters are now regarded as "the six fingered brigade" over on LiviLions site. It simply has got to cut us deep to know that a pair of informed insightful and respected LiviLions posters view this site in such a way. They are renowned for having their finger (one of five I presume), on the pulse of reality, so to everyone who posts on P&B..........wake up, we've been sussed by the "influential Drum Beat Mafia". You couldn't make this stuff up. To steal that old political put down and make it plural, it feels as if we're being mauled by sheep. There's a bit of me starting to think they deserve all they get. There are obvious exceptions, but they really are shaping up as a bunch of clueless nuggets.

Oh, grow up and stop taking it so personally. Can you really blame them when you read some of the shite peddled out by KFTS?

I just noticed that P&B posters are now regarded as "the six fingered brigade" over on LiviLions site. It simply has got to cut us deep to know that a pair of informed insightful and respected LiviLions posters view this site in such a way. They are renowned for having their finger (one of five I presume), on the pulse of reality, so to everyone who posts on P&B..........wake up, we've been sussed by the "influential Drum Beat Mafia". You couldn't make this stuff up. To steal that old political put down and make it plural, it feels as if we're being mauled by sheep. There's a bit of me starting to think they deserve all they get. There are obvious exceptions, but they really are shaping up as a bunch of clueless nuggets.

oooohh mate stop moaning and just do us all a favour and go bust will yi

Oh, grow up and stop taking it so personally. Can you really blame them when you read some of the shite peddled out by KFTS?

You should see some of the shite being posted on livions. :rolleyes:

Very few will mourn your passing, if and when you go to the great football scrapheap in the sky.

It's not going to be like when Third Lanark went under - much more like Gretna FC. ;)

Edited by KingfaetheSooth

It's a football forum.......................

The only thing I ever took personally was your club never paying me what I was due. That they are in the process of doing it all over again ain't that clever. That the Livvy support still live in the Egyptian river despite all that has gone before is breathtaking. That they have consistently gotten it wrong whereas posters on the likes of P&B have consistently gotten it right would tend to act as a decent barometer of who truly peddles shite.......or is there a Livvy revisionist piece to cover that too?

This 2nd protest on Friday night at Almondvale..... The topic seems to have gone rather flat on LiviLions. Is this in danger of turning into a non event?

If Griffths has indeed gone to Dundee for 125k, it'll be interesting to see who is going to get their hands on the money...........

Edited by Guest

Guest Angelo Mascarpone

wassamatta you hey...gotta no respect.

Bonjourno my scoteesh friends.

I just want to say thank you to the simple sheep like beings of West Lothian who make Angelo Mascarpone very happy.

I seet here, sorry Angelo Mascarpone seets here sipping Asti Spumante from my Leevingstone mug ( don't tell; but I slipped it in my bag) I theenk of the ecnage rate going up to 1.15. Thees makea Angelo Mascarpone very happy.

It ees with regret though that Angelo Mascarpine must tell the ambassadors, generales, capos and foot soldiers of the Angelo Mascarpone Leevengtone that the enemies of Angelo Mascarpone have won.

I cana take no more and I have a sore head today so I stay in Rome.

Angelo Mascarpone does everything possibel for the success of Leevingstone but the deposit of £100,000 in my Leevingstone dream account is the finalo straw. I mean what can Angelo buy with £100,000.

Angelo ees away for a lie down. On his sun lounger...ciao thickos!

Yes, they're idiots if they want to take one person's posts and characterise a whole site by it.

I just want to say thank you to the simple sheep like beings of West Lothian who make Angelo Mascarpone very happy.

I seet here, sorry Angelo Mascarpone seets here sipping Asti Spumante from my Leevingstone mug ( don't tell; but I slipped it in my bag) I theenk of the ecnage rate going up to 1.15. Thees makea Angelo Mascarpone very happy.

It ees with regret though that Angelo Mascarpine must tell the ambassadors, generales, capos and foot soldiers of the Angelo Mascarpone Leevengtone that the enemies of Angelo Mascarpone have won.

Angelo Mascarpone does everything possibel for the success of Leevingstone but the deposit of £100,000 in my Leevingstone dream account is the finalo straw. I mean what can Angelo buy with £100,000.

Stop messing about. Are you really him? We deserve to know the truth.

Edited by Guest

The attitude on here is sickening. It is not the fault of Livi fans' that an Italian has come into power and continued to destroy the club. Why would anyone want them to go down the drain?

The club has potential, and hopefully they can come through this. The fans certainly deserve so much more.

The attitude on here is sickening. It is not the fault of Livi fans' that an Italian has come into power and continued to destroy the club. Why would anyone want them to go down the drain?

The club has potential, and hopefully they can come through this. The fans certainly deserve so much more.

It is the fault of Livingston fans that they latch onto any flim-flammer with a chequebook as if he's the Second Coming, and ridicule any fans of other teams who dare to point out the cracks in the foundations.

Literally months after the rest of the world figured it out, the ovine numpties among the Livi fanbase have finally accepted reality, and they're only doing so now that there is a danger of their not having a good team on the park. I guaran-feckin'-tee you that if Massone had, say, extended Griffiths' contract and guaranteed that he will stay, there would barely be a peep of protest.

So, no, the fact that Massone is in over his head and demolishing a football club isn't the fault of the Livi fans. The fact that it has come to this without their being prepared is entirely their fault and no-one else's.

They don't deserve much more at all. If anything they deserve less.

If Griffths has indeed gone to Dundee for 125k, it'll be interesting to see who is going to get their hands on the money...........

He has gone to Dundee for £125K according to the BBC. link Though he has not yet signed. I doubt it is £125K up front - but no doubt it is a healthy sum.

As for where the cash goes - straight into Massolini's wallet of course!

Mr Marscapone - you need to set your profile to show you are a supporter of Livingston FC - there is no Lazio on the option list!

Wind your neck in - and away and continue your wankfest over your latest sugardaddy's spending-spree. Unlike the Livi fans you at least support a team with a bit of history - not a franchised new club that is 20 or so years old. :rolleyes:

Edited by KingfaetheSooth

£125k??

I thought that Massone said in his telly interview that Italian clubs would pay £1m for him.

Dundee should find out who these clubs are and quickly sell him on at a huge profit. :P

Even if the £125k goes into Livi, they still have to find another £165k or so to pay the council rent at the end of the month

Guest Angelo Mascarpone

Si thee bucket collect only wan hundrre and forty ninea pounds...eeesa slap ina thee face.

Donna be so seely Meester...Angelo Mascarpone no have a thee Plaay station. I have a thee Nintendo Wiiiiii...eeesa mucha more fun. I play my fratelli in Rome.

Eet ees very lonely in y Georgian Period Townhouse with syling by thee Justin & Colin..eesa very nice...eeen Rome I stay in a counceel flat.

Theee monies from Leigh Griffiths ees safe weeth Angelo Mascarpone....cheeel oot ya bams.

Leevengstone for thee cup and other good things ees my message to the goons on Livi lions.

Leevi lions....Leevi pussycats more like.

Eet ees hilarious....I get caught weeth my fingers een the Leevengstone safe taking the family silver and all I have to do ees talk lovingly to the fans een my beautiful accent and my deep tan and they love me again.

Leevengstone for Europe ya mad mongs!

you now have 125k to help you's out over the next couple of months, also where did the 50k go from cuptie and davidson? chairman's back pocket?

thats 175k u's have to survive another season maybe?

dundee should just offer 50k for all the jacob brothers aswell :D