Livingston - all the threads merged

Just caught the backend of a live interview with Mr Massone on Radio Scotland - did anyone hear the whole thing?

I heard most of it and to be honest Massone's broken English made much of it quite difficult to understand.

However I nearly fell off my seat when I heard him say:

"I a being a helpa by a Neila Rankine formera Chairamana witha Dumbarton who is a happy to investa in da club."

If Livi do survive, the fans should perhaps get their satnavs set for Coatbridge and Forfar and beware of the housing market recovering..

I heard most of it and to be honest Massone's broken English made much of it quite difficult to understand.

However I nearly fell off my seat when I heard him say:

"I a being a helpa by a Neila Rankine formera Chairamana witha Dumbarton who is a happy to investa in da club."

If Livi do survive, the fans should perhaps get their satnavs set for Coatbridge and Forfar and beware of the housing market recovering..

I heard (sort of) it all as well. He seems incredible relaxed considering all this. I get the impression he's enjoying it.

I still think he's the man to turn the club around.

With regards Massone's comments in The Sun today, I find it disappointing that his views about "getting to the SPL" and "teaching the fans a lesson" are treated with a certain amount of seriousness and that he continues to avoid being asked the difficult questions like:

Why don't you pay staff on time; do you feel you are bringing the game into disrepute with your antics; why was Paul Hegarty suspended and then sacked; why are there a list of creditors still waiting to be paid if you claim to have put £600k (sorry, £2m) into the club; why would you choose to alienate your fan base and local community by "avoiding" paying an electricity bill; did you honestly think you were getting a club with no debt when you paid £1 for it last summer; what are you doing regarding hiring a manager and assembling a squad for next season?

Anyone with a basic grasp of knowledge of Livi's situation knows that he hasn't pumped anywhere near the cash he claims he has into the club, for if that were the case, we wouldn't be hearing stories of players going without wages and he wouldn't be relying on gate money on a Saturday to pay them a week late.

What makes this situation all the more galling is that, these forums and today's demonstration aside, Massone is not receiving the deserved negative headlines/stories in the media and not being put under real scrutiny. Sure, we have seen the odd negative story here and there but his performance over the course of his reign has been outrageous and to think that he has been allowed to do it all unquestioned is ridiculous.

As I've said before, I have a lot of sympathy for the Livi fans and I would hate this type of thing to be happening at my club.

But I also think, bizarre as this may sound, that they will survive. I suppose that will all depend on how much they owe the taxman (if anything???) but the key factor in their favour is that West Lothian Council is broadly in favour of having a senior football team in the county and, on the surface, it appears as if they would do as much as they could to ensure they survive should they enter administration.

Guest Obi Jim Kenobi
f**k up you fucking cumshot

Sorry mate but that is pathetic. Not even a hundred and fifty quid??

If Ayr asked for a whip round I would give about double that myself!

Edited by Obi Jim Kenobi

Spend it on cleaning up the bogs at Somerset Park in time for the new season, will you? They're wetter and mouldier than a Dundonian bint's smeaker. :P

Guest Wall E

It was not Livingston FC but Massone who asked for money. I can't believe he raised that much. He will never get any more of mine.

Spend it on cleaning up the bogs at Somerset Park in time for the new season, will you? They're wetter and mouldier than a Dundonian bint's smeaker. :P

Why bother when all you weedgies are just going to pollute them on the 8th August :P

This whole Livi situation reminds me of an episode of Soap.

"Confused you will be..after you've watched this weeks episode of Livi"

There was a 10 minute clip on the beeb website halfway down the page.

Massone Interview

He can't look the interviewer in the eye. First sign of a man who isn't telling the truth.

I have no time for Livi and can't help feeling that this has been coming to them for years, but even I am beginning to feel some sympathy for them. This is the most bizarre situation I can ever recall in Scottish football. Where and when will it all end?

Why bother when all you weedgies are just going to pollute them on the 8th August :P

This whole Livi situation reminds me of an episode of Soap.

"Confused you will be..after you've watched this weeks episode of Livi"

There was a 10 minute clip on the beeb website halfway down the page.

Massone Interview

He can't look the interviewer in the eye. First sign of a man who isn't telling the truth.

I have no time for Livi and can't help feeling that this has been coming to them for years, but even I am beginning to feel some sympathy for them. This is the most bizarre situation I can ever recall in Scottish football. Where and when will it all end?

It is also common for people who are fabricating details in answers to sub-consciously look to the left as this is the creative side of the brain. Massone does this a lot in his interview.

(Although this could also be due to English not being his first language.)

Edited by SloppyJag

It is also common for people who are fabricating details in answers to sub-consciously look to the left as this is the creative side of the brain. Massone does this a lot in his interview.

(Although this could also be due to English not being his first language.)

you have most defintely seen the movie the negotiator. Only Samuel Jackson used the term

Vortex instead of side I'm sure! :P

You have entirely missed the point. It's actually amazing they raise that much!