Livingston - all the threads merged

I see that things have gotten so bad at Livi that it has driven Massone allegedly to drink (and drive). :angry::angry:
Is that why he's in the Sheriff, this week?

Between that and everything else that's going on, he must be loving his time in Scotland!!

A wee non football question1 - if you get banned from driving in one EU country, does that apply throughout the EU?

Between that and everything else that's going on, he must be loving his time in Scotland!!

A wee non football question1 - if you get banned from driving in one EU country, does that apply throughout the EU?

In 1998 all EU member states at the time signed the international Convention on driving disqualification which is intended to ensure that drivers disqualified from driving in a member state other than their normal place of residence should not, on their return home, escape the consequences of that disqualification.

Don't believe there are any agreements in place yet though.

So you would prefer to give Pumpherston Golf Club say £2.00 for a drink rather than £2.10 to the club you're supposed to support ?

Yes, if the people running the club are incompetent buffoons.

Is Massone really in court this week? I checked the roll on the website for Linlithgow Sheriff Court and his name isn't there?

I'm worried about the club at the moment

It's Edinburgh Sherriff Court.

To me it seems like MCL is arguing for the sake of argument. Sounds like your basing your side of the argument on a personal level rather than anything else.

Why would you pay £450! for a fundraiser, when you can get a hall for £50?!?

Grow up!

To me it seems like MCL is arguing for the sake of argument. Sounds like your basing your side of the argument on a personal level rather than anything else.

Why would you pay £450! for a fundraiser, when you can get a hall for £50?!?

Grow up!

Sounds like you came on for an argument for argument's sake :lol:

I thought I had explained but clearly the hard of thinking like yourself didn't get it. It's not £450 for the hall hire at LFC either. The money includes disco, security and buffet. If you take the normal price for those things off then the hall on it's own would be around £50 too.

The "supporters' said they didn't want the extras and preferred to give their money to another organisation rather than Livi. Probably because they are following the "Trust's" agenda of starving the club of funds to try and get rid of Massone so the egos can take control.

If I was planning a party then I would certainly consider £4.50 a head as good value.

Enough of this party prices pish now guys.. Give us the lowdown on Angelo.. Is it him that's up before the beak at Edinburgh Sheriff Court tomorrow ??? Is is this just the most amazing co-incidence of all time??? The way things have gone this season with him and his running of Livi it would come as no surprise ... The cherry on top of the icing on top of the cake....Please let it be him... Oh and by the way , not long now till the end of the month although the 30th is a Thursday so they should get paid on the right day for once. Any thoughts on that ?

What I don't get is why would anyone want to pay these prices for a night out in Livi and when there is no where to go afterwards. Cos there is only to opinion pish Earth or bed. Its better to book it in Bathgate, cheaper funcations, better clubs with more choices.

Livi dead in so many ways...

Sounds like you came on for an argument for argument's sake :lol:

I thought I had explained but clearly the hard of thinking like yourself didn't get it. It's not £450 for the hall hire at LFC either. The money includes disco, security and buffet. If you take the normal price for those things off then the hall on it's own would be around £50 too.

The "supporters' said they didn't want the extras and preferred to give their money to another organisation rather than Livi. Probably because they are following the "Trust's" agenda of starving the club of funds to try and get rid of Massone so the egos can take control.

If I was planning a party then I would certainly consider £4.50 a head as good value.

FFS Alec give it a rest. Your never near the club these days yet you harp on about others using other local clubs.

You were owed money you have been paid the moeny so can you just give it a rest rather than having a constant go at Livi fans.

But they are not planning 'a party.'

I do actually feel sorry for guys like TGOJM who are probably fed up with this. But I can't let that go as a conclusion to the discussion. I'll point out the main facts of this again, just for you.

The function being organised by LL21 and SpursLivi does not need 'a disco' at all - not from LFC, or from anyone else. Likewise, security is not deemed a requirment. Therefore, despite £450 being, IMO, decent value for all of those services, it is not a deal that makes booking the Suite for what this supporter's organisation are planning value for money in any way.

When all you need is a hall, some sandwiches and sausage rolls and bar services, do you think £450 is value for money?

If (since you pointed out that the hall comes to not much more than £50 in the club's deal) LFC had initially offered the hall for £50 or thereabouts I'm sure that would have been taken up. While these reduced prices were released after planning had started, the club were spoken to and the opportunity was there, and it passed. Everyone moved on. Resultantly, for this fundraising occasion, the decision was taken to hold it somewhere where actual fundraising was a possibility. Holding it at the club made no monetary sense: you would have been looking at a fundraiser to fund the fundraiser.

And your conclusions on what that decision means in terms of people's opinions, motivations and the Trust/BoD etc are complete nonsense.

As an aside, apologies to other supporters who must be bored to death reading this stuff.

Edited by Livi 293

But they are not planning 'a party.'

I do actually feel sorry for guys like TGOJM who are probably fed up with this. But I can't let that go as a conclusion to the discussion. I'll point out the main facts of this again, just for you.

The function being organised by LL21 and SpursLivi does not need 'a disco' at all - not from LFC, or from anyone else. Likewise, security is not deemed a requirment. Therefore, despite £450 being, IMO, decent value for all of those services, it is not a deal that makes booking the Suite for what this supporter's organisation are planning value for money in any way.

When all you need is a hall, sandwiches and bar services, do you think £450 is value for money?

If (since you pointed out that the hall comes to not much more than £50 in the club's deal) LFC had initially offered the hall for £50 or thereabouts I'm sure that would have been taken up. While these reduced prices were released after planning had started, the club were spoken to and the opportunity was there, and it passed. Everyone moved on. Resultantly, for this fundraising occasion, the decision was taken to hold it somewhere where actual fundraising was a possibility. Holding it at the club made no monetary sense: you would have been looking at a fundraiser to fund the fundraiser.

And your conclusions on what that decision means in terms of people's opinions, motivations and the Trust/BoD etc are complete nonsense.

As an aside, apologies to other supporters who must be bored to death reading this stuff.

I'm not fed up with your squabbling at all :D . It's just there is juicier stuff on the horizon and If I'm really honest I am about wetting myself in anticipation :blink: of Mad Mental Massone telling some stuck up old codger of a judge " it'sa da way we do it ina eetalee, I ama right you is an eediot Levee have no debt". If it aint him I'm gonna be so disappointed :(

I know I should but I just can't help myself... :eek: