Livingston - all the threads merged

You Know Nothing! [/italian accent]

In all seriousness, killing the club is incorrect no matter how badly he's treated the club's creditors. He's pumping money into the club to keep it running as it is at this moment. It'll be interesting to see how he runs the club when we get the cash for players in the summer and clear some of the debt. I've not got loads of hope but at this moment killing the club is the exact opposite of what he's doing.

See if you open your front door and it's raining, do you open the back door and expect something different?

This is an absolutely stupid question, but I'll go ahead and say it anyway. You said our debt is probably between 1-2million so if the profit and loss account was over 2million does that mean we've gained money from somewhere?

What I find hilarious is the fact that Massone claimed we would be debt-free by June of this year at the meeting you mentioned earlier.

The profit and loss figure shows the retained (accumulated) profit or loss. It means all investors monies have been lost!!

It was showing -£6.5 million at May 2004 and tangible net worth was -£4.86 million at that date.

edit; So I suppose Keane was more honest with the figures than Flynn and Massone.

Did Keane get found guilty of the fraud thing at the RBS?

Edited by AND180Y

IThe real test of where the club is going will be when we get money for Griffiths in the summer.

How much do you think Livi will get for Griffiths if he moves in the summer ??

Hibs are reportedly keeping tabs on him

How much do you think Livi will get for Griffiths if he moves in the summer ??

Hibs are reportedly keeping tabs on him

If the world was fair, you should get around £250k for him but unfortunately its not. This is the Scottish 1st Division we are talking about and if you get £100k you'll do well.

If the world was fair, you should get around £250k for him but unfortunately its not. This is the Scottish 1st Division we are talking about and if you get £100k you'll do well.

Well if you are right then 100K will hardly make the club debt free. Maybe help the cash flow for a bit right enough. Thats all assuming that Griffiths wants to move and will noy just let his contract run down amd move for nowt next summer ?

If we were offered £100k, we'd keep him. He's the sort of player who could potentially promote us next season.

I'm at your club next Saturday. I'll find out exactly what's going on. :D

Edit- Thats if there is a game.

Why give those mentalists your cash. I regret going there last month when we kept them solvent for another month. Time to get Ged Nixon in. He'll get rid of all the whitewash and replace it with a coat of vinyl matt.

Guest Wall E
I would ask everybody: Trust members and people who are not Trust members, to come along to St Margaret's Academy on the 5th of April, 2pm, for an open meeting where we will be showing our plans for the future in the event of things taking a turn for the worse so that the people and fans of Livingston have some hope for a brighter future and a club to be proud of."

http://livinews.wordpress.com/2009/03/30/g...ixon-interview/

http://www.liviforlife.co.uk/latest.html

Big weekend for Livi!

Edited by Wall E

By the sounds of it a big weekend for some folks egos more like!!

So is the trusts plan to save Livi as it is or is their plan for a "New Livi" after the death of this one?

Neither wonder Massone goes on about "enemies within"!!

By the sounds of it a big weekend for some folks egos more like!!

So is the trusts plan to save Livi as it is or is their plan for a "New Livi" after the death of this one?

Neither wonder Massone goes on about "enemies within"!!

Give that man a cigar. Or should it be a coconut ? :P:D

Surely it wasn't the LiviTV team who filmed the Nixon interview ??? B)

Hmm.. Not saying this is the case but surely the fact that there hasn't been outrage at this point, suggests that they might have been paid.

It's probably just false hope on my part.

Some members of staff were not paid yesterday