Livingston - all the threads merged

That's not you starting to doubt your leader is it?

Just imagine if they had paid the pieman you could have had a big slice of humble pie. :whistle

Starting to doubt? I've been doubting him for months. Just not as vocally as your fine self.

I really hope he's not as sad as wishing the players are paid late just so our club can get bad press.

I know.

Livi players deserve a lot of credit for the way have gone about things. I think they've used this as determination.

In saying that, Massone is going to kill the club. Something needs to happen before it's too late.

I know.

Livi players deserve a lot of credit for the way have gone about things. I think they've used this as determination.

In saying that, Massone is going to kill the club. Something needs to happen before it's too late.

You Know Nothing! [/italian accent]

In all seriousness, killing the club is incorrect no matter how badly he's treated the club's creditors. He's pumping money into the club to keep it running as it is at this moment. It'll be interesting to see how he runs the club when we get the cash for players in the summer and clear some of the debt. I've not got loads of hope but at this moment killing the club is the exact opposite of what he's doing.

In all seriousness, killing the club is incorrect no matter how badly he's treated the club's creditors. He's pumping money into the club to keep it running as it is at this moment. It'll be interesting to see how he runs the club when we get the cash for players in the summer and clear some of the debt. I've not got loads of hope but at this moment killing the club is the exact opposite of what he's doing.

He "Claims" to be putting money in!!

Given that he stood up at a "fans forum" and said his business in Italy was also losing money where do you think this claimed money is coming from?

Time for a trip to Starbucks young man!! The only thing he is pumping is Livi FC.

He "Claims" to be putting money in!!

Given that he stood up at a "fans forum" and said his business in Italy was also losing money where do you think this claimed money is coming from?

Time for a trip to Starbucks young man!! The only thing he is pumping is Livi FC.

I don't mean in an investing sense. I mean he's paying the players and some of the creditors (eventually). As I've said, I don't support him but he's put money into the club and is keeping it afloat at this moment because our home attendances couldn't do that alone.

I personally think we should cut our cloth so he doesn't have to put that much in through wages. I don't have to wake up and smell the coffee, I realise we're living outwith our means at the moment and it's not ideal. The real test of where the club is going will be when we get money for Griffiths in the summer.

Just out of interest, do you have any idea what the debt is currently at approximately?

I don't mean in an investing sense. I mean he's paying the players and some of the creditors (eventually). As I've said, I don't support him but he's put money into the club and is keeping it afloat at this moment because our home attendances couldn't do that alone.

I personally think we should cut our cloth so he doesn't have to put that much in through wages. I don't have to wake up and smell the coffee, I realise we're living outwith our means at the moment and it's not ideal. The real test of where the club is going will be when we get money for Griffiths in the summer.

Just out of interest, do you have any idea what the debt is currently at approximately?

All the financial info I have seen including the last accounts submitted would lean more towards £2 million than £1 million. (So that's about £500 of Massones cash injections per day just to pay the interest!!)

Best hope that HBOS don't call in the floating charge that they have over the clubs assets!!!

All the financial info I have seen including the last accounts submitted would lean more towards £2 million than £1 million. (So that's about £500 of Massones cash injections per day just to pay the interest!!)

Best hope that HBOS don't call in the floating charge that they have over the clubs assets!!!

Hmm... what was it approximately before Massone bought the club?

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Are you sure? His heart might be in the right place, but a few people have "susposedly" came out and said he's not the right man for the job - i.e. change is needed or else. Of course, that might all be a tad over the top, but he's not really got a clue has he? St. Johnstone being in a worse condition than Livi - I mean, seriously?

Hmm... what was with approximately before Massone bought the club?

Profit and Loss account was minus £2,255,411 (up from £1.6 million in Flynns first accounts)

Shareholder Funds were minus £1,055,011 (Doubled from the year before, suggesting a £500k loss for the year)

Tangible net worth was minus £1,131,748 (confirming the £500k loss) So Flynn wasn't keeping up with the debts either!!

Long term liabilities are 124% of total assets.

All for the year ended June 2007

Oh and it doesn't make Massones cutting of the losses figures sound right either!!

Are you sure? His heart might be in the right place, but a few people have "susposedly" came out and said he's not the right man for the job - i.e. change is needed or else. Of course, that might all be a tad over the top, but he's not really got a clue has he? St. Johnstone being in a worse condition than Livi - I mean, seriously?

Yeah, he talks a tonne of shite there's no doubt about that. As I've said though, he must be putting some of his own money into the club as our current support could not sustain the wages.

Are you sure? ............................................................

............................. but he's not really got a clue has he? St. Johnstone being in a worse condition than Livi - I mean, seriously?

To be fair they do have to play home games in Perth.

Yeah, he talks a tonne of shite there's no doubt about that. As I've said though, he must be putting some of his own money into the club as our current support could not sustain the wages.

Business in the words of a famous Mr Hilton is OPM (other people's money) using the creditors as a bank is how he is paying the wages. Come on, do you honestly think he is earning £50k a month plus his own living expenses?

Profit and Loss account was minus £2,255,411 (up from £1.6 million in Flynns first accounts)

Shareholder Funds were minus £1,055,011 (Doubled from the year before, suggesting a £500k loss for the year)

Tangible net worth was minus £1,131,748 (confirming the £500k loss) So Flynn wasn't keeping up with the debts either!!

Long term liabilities are 124% of total assets.

All for the year ended June 2007

Oh and it doesn't make Massones cutting of the losses figures sound right either!!

This is an absolutely stupid question, but I'll go ahead and say it anyway. You said our debt is probably between 1-2million so if the profit and loss account was over 2million does that mean we've gained money from somewhere?

What I find hilarious is the fact that Massone claimed we would be debt-free by June of this year at the meeting you mentioned earlier.

Edited by EdinburghLivi