Livingston - all the threads merged

Guest el bawbag
The man puts Goebels to shame

not really, being part of a regime which attempted to commit genocide isnt really the same as no paying your bills. ;)

Got sent a load of DFS vouchers in the post today- they're only valid next Sunday, though

I have absolutely no intention of using them myself (there's 10 x £40 vouchers = £400), so if anyone wants one I'd bite your hand off if you offered me £15-£20 per voucher

PM me if you're interested

DFS in one day discount shocker!

I see Massone was saying in the papers yesterday that Livi's debts were nowhere near those of St Johnstone or Clyde.

What aload of bull. Could someone at livi tell him it's Dundee fc that have the mother of all Debt.

Edited by zutons

The News of the World carried a story on the state of Scottish Football with Livi getting a mention about 3 court cases in England which were lost.

The biggest one is £13,000 due to Middlesboro for Jason Kennedy's wages last season. That could result in another signing ban similar to the Manu Dorado fiasco if it's not paid.

NotW

Guest Wall E
Nothing to see here.
Look away then. :rolleyes:
The emergence of this ‘new’ debt reflects badly on Flynn as well as current owner Angelo Massone.

It appears clear, given when the debt was incurred, that Flynn failed to deal with it in the final months of his tenure.

That, however, does not exonerate Massone who would have known about debts such as these through the three month due diligence process he claims to have undertaken before purchasing the club.

http://livinews.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/m...bt-revelations/

Edited by Wall E

Is it really necessary for papers like NotW to have words in CAPITAL LETTERS so often? Don't know about you guys, but I think it MAKES it annoying as hell to READ.

The article itself was a bit of a let-down as well (never would have thought that, eh?) - just a summary of what everyone already knows.

Guest Wall E
Copied, pasted, snipped etc from what was on the Club website four days ago.

Yet more shite journalism from the Broken Record.

Not quite. The Clubs website didn't quote the Clubs second largest shareholder as saying the situation was critical and that Livi could be the next Gretna. Edited by Wall E

Guest el bawbag
Is it really necessary for papers like NotW to have words in CAPITAL LETTERS so often? Don't know about you guys, but I think it MAKES it annoying as hell to READ.

The article itself was a bit of a let-down as well (never would have thought that, eh?) - just a summary of what everyone already knows.

it is beacause their readership is made up of retards.

There was a small snippet in the Metro today (for those of you that don't live in a real town, it's a free paper that you get on the bus). Unfortunately it was around a week out of date, but if it's in the Metro you can be sure of one thing...it's a slow news day!

Not long now till it should be payday for the Livi staff.

You can hardly contain yourself eh. :rolleyes:

Which day will it be though, Thurs the 26th or Tues 31st. Papers will be full of it on the Fri no doubt and Massons will as always say it's the last day of the month they get paid. :ph34r:

Edited by LIVIFOREVER