Livingston - all the threads merged

Guest Wall E
Something certainly isn't adding up. It's either extremely poor financial planning or they've discovered a large oil source under the pitch.
I agree. How does the board square this move (if it's true) with all the debt they inherited and have added to since they took over?

No offence but I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would sign for Livi until all court cases are finished! Especially the Flynn one.

If I remember correctly, I think Craig Burley signed a two-year contract with Dundee shortly before we descended into administration. It could be Livi's situation is just a bit mad, or it could be that those in control have their heads stuck in the sand. I struggle to reconcile a string of creditors going to court with the first of those possibilities, however.

It could be Livi's situation is just a bit mad, or it could be that those in control have their heads stuck in the sand. I struggle to reconcile a string of creditors going to court with the first of those possibilities, however.

I just struggle to comprehend how the league can allow the situation to continue.

Perhaps there is a news blackout in the North East and these guys don't know about Livi's woes? Still according to Massone they will be debt free in 5 months, I didn't think admin wiped out all the debts? :P:P

No offence but I cannot believe anyone in their right mind would sign for Livi until all court cases are finished! Especially the Flynn one.
Unlike the creditors that are allegedley still due money after weeks and months, it would maybe take only one weeks non payment for the players to down tools (and potentialy bring the whole club crashing down). :( 

Unlike the creditors that are allegedley still due money after weeks and months, it would maybe take only one weeks non payment for the players to down tools (and potentialy bring the whole club crashing down). :(

The sooner the better. :thumsup2