Livingston - all the threads merged

Guest el bawbag
Only what I heard. Were you there? If so, what was you view on it then?

no i was not there(being without a car, skint and not that local) but have heard reports from a fairly significant number of people that while he was refused entry* he was not 'assualted'

*couple of people have said he was in but then was asked to go outside for a chat and then not allowed in

Perhaps they were trying to keep him out because he's privvy to information that they didn't want brought up?

The Livvy trust and the vast majority of their fans, with the exception of a very vocal group of creditors, are too 'nicey nicey' so they're unlikely to ask difficult questions or challenge the board.

Yep. The whole thing was stage-managed. Fucking tragic.

I normally spell it with an 'a' inserted. Just for you, you can have the extra, 'V'! ;) Plenty other things to amuse me, who are you to say I shouldn't post on here? <_<

I watched Meadowbank Thistle regularly in the 80's, drank with a few regulars in the GG and was against the move made by "Mr Blobby." Hardly suprising that I have little time for the West Lothian franchise. Published a great article from an-ex Meadowbank fans who now supports Edinburgh City in the AFCW fanzine a while back, feel free to write from another perspective.

What do you suggest, changing the colours and name of the club? :o I imagine that most long-standing Clyde fans would much rather be playing in Glasgow, but at least they have kept their identity and a few wee neds outside or inside Broadwood doesn't change that. The easy option would have been to change the name to Cumbernauld Clyde.

By no means am I telling you where to post, I just find your posts to be repetitive, tedious and repetitive. You don't like Livi I get that, you don't like MK Dons, I get that too. But your patter is stale, do you not have another club to hate?

Hilarious minutes of what sounds a comedy meeting.

I actually feel a little sorry for Livi fans now with "Enemies" Massone in charge.

Still, everything will be OK when U2 pledge to play Almondvale during their next world tour.

The "Livi for Life" people have the gall to call it an "open meeting":

http://www.liviforlife.co.uk/openmeeting.html

Still, the Minutes make for absolutely hilarious reading.

I think the Trust guys were stuck between a rock and a hard place to be honest.

I assume Italians weren't turning up unless it was on their terms so the alternative was cancelling at the last minute which would leave no one any further forward.

That one person was not permitted to attend was deplorable but I suspect that any future meetings will be held outwith club property to avoid a repeat.

I assume Italians weren't turning up unless it was on their terms so the alternative was cancelling at the last minute which would leave no one any further forward.

That one person was not permitted to attend was deplorable but I suspect that any future meetings will be held outwith club property to avoid a repeat.

They could have called it a "meeting."

Yeah, I am sure you are right.

Some of the answers though were bewildering. And it was a closed meeting.

We are a family club.

Hurrah, he's Dominic Keene's Italian cousin.

Enemies of Massone are enemies of the club.

Jesus christ it really is mafia-esque isn't it? Can the former website owner expect to wake up with a horses head in his bed or will he soon be sleeping with the fishes?

That was a cracking read. £1500 a week for a First Division player? Not going to bother investing more in the team IF THEY LOSE their next few games? The insistence that Almondvale is the new Royal Albert Hall? What a character.

Incidentally, the head honcho of the meeting being called "Don" can't be true, surely :lol: ?

Hurrah, he's Dominic Keene's Italian cousin.

Jesus christ it really is mafia-esque isn't it? Can the former website owner expect to wake up with a horses head in his bed or will he soon be sleeping with the fishes?

Don Paul Corleone sent the Drum Beat Mafia to sort me out but they got a wee bit mixed up and I woke up with fish heads in my bed :lol: :lol: :lol:

The SFA should withold Livi's money and use it to pay some of the small creditors -

The Scottish FA has today announced that it is to distribute a special

end year payment of over one million pounds to member clubs in order to

assist them in the current difficult financial climate.

This move has been taken after it became clear that due to the number

of games that have fallen foul of the current cold weather, some member

clubs have been experiencing cash flow difficulties.

Payment is expected to be made by the end of next week.

In addition to this, the Scottish FA will ensure that all monies that

are due to clubs for their participation in the 3rd round of the

Homecoming Scottish Cup will also be paid by the end of next week. This

constitutes a figure of £6600 before deductions are made for

disciplinary breaches.

Speaking about the payments, Scottish FA President George Peat said:

"These are difficult times for all of our member clubs. The recent cold

snap has led to the postponement of a number of games and this makes it

very difficult for clubs financially.

"Due to our own sound financial management this year, we are in the

fortunate position that we can step in and offer financial help to our

members. Paying this money now rather than at the end of the year will

be of great benefit to those clubs who need it most.

"It is our duty to help the game whenever we can. Taking this early

action shows that it is a duty that we take very seriously."

impolite creditors, I had no idea you had to be nice to folk who owe you money, how would that go in the real world

Jimmy" haw boaby you got that score a lent you last week"

Boaby "fcuk aff ya cheeky cnut you'll get it when i say so"

Jimmy " but I need it, it's coming up to christmas"

Boaby " If you had been a bit nicer i might have gave you it now fucko offo your now my enemy"

:lol: