Livingston - all the threads merged

I think our pitch's looking good this season. It looked particularly great in our comfortable 2-1 victory over Livi, a few weeks back.

Makes a change I guess from last season :rolleyes:

By the way if you want to freeze your balls off at Firhill no need to take a seat in the stand just take a seat in Hospitality - it was a joke :rolleyes::P

Guest el bawbag
how many people would be sorry to see the small livy go under??

joke of a club with about a thousand fans, give up now uz r a total joke. :thumbsdown

I think you will find...ah f**k it your just a c**t arent you.

Not sure what you mean as it's on both Livi and Dundee's Official websites that the game was off.

My point is that the meeting that the fans are talking about has never been confirmed (or even mentioned) on the OS so I doubt that the Italians will even turn up. There is no indication that they have agreed to it.

It's still on as far as i know, unless the Dundee games going to be played on the 9th.

Not sure what you mean as it's on both Livi and Dundee's Official websites that the game was off.

My point is that the meeting that the fans are talking about has never been confirmed (or even mentioned) on the OS so I doubt that the Italians will even turn up. There is no indication that they have agreed to it.

http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/news_081208_2.php

Ye of little faith :P

Better late than never!

Edited by LiviNeil

To be fair it doesn't actually say that those in charge will be there but I suppose that's as much as you will get, it might be Massone etal or it might be someone else representing them. :P

It says representatives so it sounds like it will be a whole lot of spin and deflection from what is actually going on.

Much like the Thistle Q&A sessions.

Also if the Lavvy owners come all the way from Italy to a freezing cold Livingston to answer a few questions from a handful of fans I'll.... admit I'm wrong :P

http://www.livingstonfc.co.uk/news_081208_2.php

Ye of little faith :P

Better late than never!

Less than 24 hours notice isn't very good when I suggested it should be on the OS on here more than a week ago. I was fobbed off with pre and post match reports nonsense. And how can Livi fans be "reminded" of something that was never mentioned in the first place ?

No wonder I have little faith :P

Anyway, I don't need to go cos I'm sorted :D

Doesn't really help the club though Alex? They have just shifted their debt from you to a credit card by the sounds of things!

I believe it was the Director's personal credit card. He's a millionaire apparently so it shouldn't be a problem to him to pay off all the small creditors.

He will make his money back when he achieves his long term plan of getting us to the SPL ...:rolleyes:

PS - I'm available for a small fee to give legal advice on recovering bad debt :P