Livingston - all the threads merged

There are mechanisms in place that would allow the club a moratorium of between 4 and 6 weeks during which time no one can take any action against it.

The only way the club can organise that is through an administration order. A creditors moratorium is informal and binds the creditors to nothing. My information is that there will be an admin order imminently.

No idea. There just seems to be something strange about the whole thing. It's two complete opposites coming from the club compared to the media and creditors.

To be fair that's hardly unprecedented at Livi, is it?

Presumably Livi owe Wilson Field a sum of money somewhere between £1 and £4999 in that case, and have defaulted on it repeatedly for it to get this far?

Wilson Field are the liquidators (previously administrators) of Gretna FC. If they are pursuing a case against Livvy and it is connected with Gretna FC, presumably Livvy owed money to Gretna FC and haven't paid it. Of course it may be totally unconnected with Gretna.

We'll just have to see. I thought it was happening this week but it may be that it is deferred for a week or two thanks to the league hand out.

That comment in its self is alot of shite. IF Livi are in the debt that has been reported the league handout will hardly cover it.

Back to school please, and butt out of other clubs business that you clearly have no understanding of. :rolleyes:

I think that naughty Livingston FC have not paid Gretna's administrators/liquidators the money they took at the gate for the Gretna games played at Almondvale last season, minus whatever Livingston charged in rent. Who owns Livingston's ground?

Chickens coming home to roost......

It's almost as if these latest Italian owners of Livingston FC don't know what they are doing and don't have the future of West Lothian football at heart.... ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There must have been some scam that the Italians saw to make money that has now disappeared down the tubes. I'd be chasing very hard at the moment if I was owed money by Livingston FC to try and get a small wedge of the £10K they've received from the league.

Wouldn't be holding out much hope though!! :P

I think that naughty Livingston FC have not paid Gretna's administrators/liquidators the money they took at the gate for the Gretna games played at Almondvale last season, minus whatever Livingston charged in rent. Who owns Livingston's ground?

Chickens coming home to roost......

Go on son, go outside and play. I'm sure your mummy will call you in when tea's ready and Home and Away comes on.

You need a hobby away from the computer.

Edited by TAFKAC

The only way the club can organise that is through an administration order. A creditors moratorium is informal and binds the creditors to nothing. My information is that there will be an admin order imminently.

The club can organise this very easily by an application to the court, which will be granted as a matter of course. The club then has the option to propose a CVA or have paid off some of the debt and entered negotiations with it's creditors for the rest. During the moratorium no action can be taken and any winding up petitions would be dismissed.

There is no need for the club to enter admin.

Another fact you might not know is that HMRC has rules that state that it cannot proceed with a winding up petition where there is an outstanding complaint from an M.P.

Presumably Livi owe Wilson Field a sum of money somewhere between £1 and £4999 in that case, and have defaulted on it repeatedly for it to get this far?

Small claims upper limit is £3000. (Unless it has changed recently)

Edited by AND180Y

The club can organise this very easily by an application to the court, which will be granted as a matter of course. The club then has the option to propose a CVA or have paid off some of the debt and entered negotiations with it's creditors for the rest. During the moratorium no action can be taken and any winding up petitions would be dismissed.

There is no need for the club to enter admin.

Another fact you might not know is that HMRC has rules that state that it cannot proceed with a winding up petition where there is an outstanding complaint from an M.P.

I think you misunderstand a bit here.

It would help to know what CVA stands for. The V is for Volunary, and it means a majority of the creidtore have to agree to any such arrangement - it can't be imposed upon them.