Livingston - all the threads merged

Words cannot describe that interview Angelini has just done on BBC Radio Scotland.

Instead...im just gloing to LAUGH!

HAHAHAHAHhahahahahHAHhahHAHAHah

hahahHAHAHAHhahahahHAHahHAhahAH

hahahHAHhahAHH*breathe* haHAHAHA

HhahahHAhahHAHahhahAHhhhhaAHAHA

What a tool

Missed it, what was said?

Some fellow on LiviLions said this:

"We owe no money to the Inland Revenue

The situation is the same as what Massone said six weeks ago in regards to creditors.

We owe the money to Blackburn Rovers."

(re: Blackburn Rovers, this is the sell-on money from McNamee to Coventry from 2006)

Apparently the Italians found the club's finances in a worse state that they expected, suggesting that either they are a pack of morons who didn't do their homework, or that Pearse Flynn concealed stuff. I am NOT going to back the latter view, and as the Italians did not take the opportunity to say so, either, I can only suggest that it is the former, and that the current crop of directors are not only incompetent but also extremely stupid. :D

Guest StevenC

Apparently it's the medias fault. Bad day for scottish journalism.

He didn't say they didn't owe the Inland Rev money, just that they were paying regularly...sweep sweep

Side tracked the creditors question sweep sweep

Side tracked the resigning directors question sweep sweep.

Made a downright scandelous comment about outstanding creditors needing to wait 10 years to be paid funny funny sweep sweep

Confirmed we owe blackburn money but that lawyers were going to deal with it...I'd assume they'll get the same "Chase Mr Flynn" letter the rest of us got? sweep sweep

He then stated Livi have NO financial worries and are categorically safe...well...as safe as any other club...

Exactly. I would say around 30-50% of Sequestration are petitioned for by HMRC. They don't wait forever unlike other creditors. You don't mess with HMRC under any circumstances and it is should be the first unsecured debt you pay.

Unless you Leeds in which case you can get away with what you like, really. It helps a bit if you know how to manipulate offshore trusts.

As for Livi, I hope they sort themselves out for the sake of Scottish football generally as well as themselves and their creditors, though to be perfectly honest I can't say I'd miss the cheating b*****ds much.

EDIT: I didn't know that word got censored, must be the first time I've tried to use it on here. How about c**t and f**k?

EDIT AGAIN: No, that's a change, I'm sure I've used those before.

Edited by Yoss

No doubt some fans laughed at the Meadowbank Thistle fans when Blobby moved their club to Livingston and changed it's name. Thre vast majority of Livingston fans are 'first generation fans'. What comes around and all that...

I won't dance on their grave like Captain Sensible, but would not mourn their passing. File with Gretna FC. Perhaps Livingston 2009 will follow Gretna 2008?

Your first point is just pathetic, no fans deserve their club to go and you of all people should understand that.

Your second point, on the other hand, is ridiculous. Comparing Livi and Gretna is farcical. Livi have brought something to the leagues as a football team and easily have the setup to compete at this level. There debt isn't a million miles away from some other first division clubs either. They have a youth setup bringing through better players than any other in the division bar Dundee too and could certainly teach our respective clubs something in that regard.

Unless you Leeds in which case you can get away with what you like, really. It helps a bit if you know how to manipulate offshore trusts.

As for Livi, I hope they sort themselves out for the sake of Scottish football generally as well as themselves and their creditors, though to be perfectly honest I can't say I'd miss the cheating b*****ds much.

EDIT: I didn't know that word got censored, must be the first time I've tried to use it on here. How about c**t and f**k?

EDIT AGAIN: No, that's a change, I'm sure I've used those before.

The whole Leeds thing really screwed it up for everyone else though. HMRC now have a real grudge against football clubs and are out to get one.

I can't wait for the day that Yorkston finally calls in the administrators to EEP. I'll be over to Fife in a flash with my dancing shoes.

For the moment though, Livingston will do. :lol:

Your better than that Captain, come on now! A bit more conviction is required ;)

Edited by Jimmy85

If Livi do go bust and I certainly hope not, the league table would not be so good for some teams and much better for others..

Here's what it would look like if Livi went tits up and all the previous results had to be expunged.

Pos....................P...G/D.....Pts.... Pos now...

1.Dunfermline....12..+8.......21..........2nd....

2.St.Johnstone..12..+2.......21..........1st....

3.Partick Th......12...0........20..........5th...

4.Dundee..........13..-1.......19..........6th...

5.QoS...............13.-1.......18...........4th...

6.Ross County....12...2.......16...........7th...

7.Morton............11..-4......13...........9th...

8.Airdrie.............11..-2......10...........8th...

9.Clyde..............12...-8.....10...........10th.