Livingston - all the threads merged

Guest el bawbag

nah go for it Engy but im confident landi will put out the full squad this time...love the away end at ochilview btw!

Edited by el bawbag

nah go for it Engy but im confident landi will put out the full squad this time...love the away end at ochilview btw!

i hope he puts the full team out as the may underestimate shire. i mean look what happend with us and preston we fell behind twice. and it would show the shire a bit of respect. even rangers played 8 first team players when we played them.

i like going in there aswell its got a good atmosphere but the stewards in there are a bit on the crabit side :lol:

i hope he puts the full team out as the may underestimate shire. i mean look what happend with us and preston we fell behind twice. and it would show the shire a bit of respect. even rangers played 8 first team players when we played them.

i like going in there aswell its got a good atmosphere but the stewards in there are a bit on the crabit side :lol:

How refreshing this is. An East Stirling Fan( bless you my son you have suffered years of poor results but now yer on the up a bit and I for one hope and actually believe that you might just beat the bill dodgers)I'm fucking proud of you. Get it right up those Livi diddys. Oh and by the way don't you know Livi are heading for the Champions league :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are what I believe real fans are all about. keep it up and the best of luck :)

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

How refreshing this is. An East Stirling Fan( bless you my son you have suffered years of poor results but now yer on the up a bit and I for one hope and actually believe that you might just beat the bill dodgers)I'm fucking proud of you. Get it right up those Livi diddys. Oh and by the way don't you know Livi are heading for the Champions league :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are what I believe real fans are all about. keep it up and the best of luck :)

Cheers mate, aye the livi fans heads are up their arses haha as long as we play well and give them a run for their money(what money?) then il be happy B)

• 3 weeks later...
You been paid yet.....?? :rolleyes::P

Mr Massone told the Retard that he would look into it so I've been expecting a phone call.

My phone must be on the blink :P

I hear that the Italians canceled their meeting with the "Trust" too...

I think I'll need to take it to the next stage. I really fancy one of those big tellys in the Carling Italia :lol:

Edited by MCL

Mr Massone told the Retard that he would look into it so I've been expecting a phone call.

I think I'll need to take it to the next stage. I really fancy one of those big tellys in the Carling Italia :lol:

Doesn't look good :rolleyes:

Don't go for the one with the (somehow) fuzzy picture. It's going to conk out soon enough. Check the commodity prices and go for the copper wiring I say.

Edited by vikingTON

Guest el bawbag
Don't go for the one with the (somehow) fuzzy picture. It's going to conk out soon enough. Check the commodity prices and go for the copper wiring I say.

how you been in the carling?sure its home fans only and the almondvale suite(under south stand, no as nice) was home and away.

canihavemyspiderbackot3.gif

Anychance you'd take a picture of a spider from the Chairman for monies owed. :lol:

Anychance you'd take a picture of a spider from the Chairman for monies owed. :lol:

I don't think he even has a 7-legged spider in his account. It won't be long til we find out :lol:

Edited by MCL