Livingston - all the threads merged

I'm sure he'd have a good laugh with his friends. I'd urge them to do it. :D

I wish they would do it too, especially if they put on about "him" bumming Charles Darwin Esq. :lol:

Everyone knows only Airdrie fans get to give old CDE a good bumming :lol::P

Hmmm, I notice the thread has been deleted. I wonder why. :rolleyes:

A pity they don't have the courage of their convictions :lol:

Just like the LAC removing stuff from their Bebo when it's mentioned on here.

After feeling at death's door in the morning (horrid flu and headache) I still managed to go to the game yesterday after promising a Jambo friend that I would take him. I then proceeded to have my eardrums (pun intended) destroyed by the DBM for long periods of the game. Unfortunately, I was also violently sick in the evening when I got back.

Now far be it from me to keep my many P&B fans on tenderhooks while they wonder where I am, but I think that's a reasonable reason to miss a thread. If you're not going to tell me, my biggest fan Nizzy will more than likely help me out ;)

After feeling at death's door in the morning (horrid flu and headache) I still managed to go to the game yesterday after promising a Jambo friend that I would take him. I then proceeded to have my eardrums (pun intended) destroyed by the DBM for long periods of the game. Unfortunately, I was also violently sick in the evening when I got back.

Now far be it from me to keep my many P&B fans on tenderhooks while they wonder where I am, but I think that's a reasonable reason to miss a thread. If you're not going to tell me, my biggest fan Nizzy will more than likely help me out ;)

I'm sure Nizzy will tell you. :P

Or you could wait until the next Plastic Whistle game and read the banner :lol:

I'm led to believe that anyone interested in this thread might like to obtain a copy of the Daily Retard tomorrow morning.

My media sources tell me there's a very interesting quote from Pearse on the sale of the club.

I'm led to believe that anyone interested in this thread might like to obtain a copy of the Daily Retard tomorrow morning.

My media sources tell me there's a very interesting quote from Pearse on the sale of the club.

Simple question, and I mean no malice - but why didn't you just say that you were going to the press, instead of coming out with such bullshit about media sources etc? :P

Simple question, and I mean no malice - but why didn't you just say that you were going to the press, instead of coming out with such bullshit about media sources etc? :P

Simple answer, I didn't go to the press. :P