Livingston - all the threads merged

24 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah as i said, going down the moral high ground route really isn't advisable for Hearts, and the 'i'm not one and neither is my mates' doesn't cut it

Right up there with "I'm not a racist; I've even got a 'friend' who's a ######".

Not been on for several days due to a family grievance. 

I see some things never change,VG still on his 1 man anti -LFC crusade,nigh on 30 yrs since the move from Edinburgh. 

If you hate us fair enough,personally I don't care,nor do the vast majority of other LFC supporters on here.

This is an LFC thread and you are constantly on here looking for bites,in that respect you have succeeded.

Well done,hope that makes you feel better sunshine,as for myself,  I'll continue as is,safe in the knowledge that you and a few others on here hate our very existence.

That to me,is success 🥳

4 hours ago, Kempes said:

I’m getting the impression that VincentGuerin doesn’t like Livi. Maybe he prefers Florence?

Dunno he's got a bit of a thing about clubs murdering other clubs and right now Hearts are being murdered by Florentina.

Speaking of which, maybe his real reason for hating Livi is from when we murdered Hearts 5-0.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

38 minutes ago, Kempes said:

If only they had that guy Halkett in their team tonight. And where did they get him?

Aye Vincent must be having severe guilt pains still supporting Hearts after they've signed Halkett and Forrest from Livingston, his spine has all but disappeared up his arse still supporting them.

• 3 weeks later...

That's an absolutely phenomenal article, wow.

If there was ever a person in our club's history deserving of a statue, then it's Martindale. Hope to f**k he never actually does leave us because replacing that work ethic and input will be impossible.

I'm guessing this bit will be about Esma as well then :D:

The players have got to be under 60mm skinfolds when they have their eight measurement points taken by callipers — otherwise, they are out of the team. A recent signing dropped from 103mm to 49mm.

Edited by ATLIS

“If someone chaps my door and asks me why they’re not in the team then I have all the data to show them: here’s your body fats, skinfolds, your weights, your gym data, your bronco data and your game and training data.

A very polite way of saying "You're fat and you're shite, try again next week" :lol:

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

A very polite way of saying "You're fat and you're shite, try again next week" :lol:

Plenty fat players that were brilliant, Joe Harper springs to mind, different era now though with all the sophisticated training data. There's is no hiding on the pitch now either, managers know exactly how much you've run about, or stood about doing feckall.

On a side note, wonder what Morelos body fat and skinfolds are, always looks a bit chubby to me.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Plenty fat players that were brilliant, Joe Harper springs to mind, different era now though with all the sophisticated training data. There's is no hiding on the pitch now either, managers know exactly how much you've run about, or stood about doing feckall.

On a side note, wonder what Morelos body fat and skinfolds are, always looks a bit chubby to me.

Jan Molby, greatest fat lad to play top level football. 

Could land the ball on a beer mat from 60 yards.

Goalkeepers
1. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Shamal George - 2026
31. [emoji635] Ivan Konovalov - 2023 (1 year extension option)
32. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Jack Hamilton - 2024

Defenders
2. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Nicky Devlin - 2023
3. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Jackson Longridge - 2023
4. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Tom Parkes - 2023
5. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Jack Fitzwater - 2023
6. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Ayo Obileye - 2023 (1 year extension option)
11. [emoji1075] Cristian Montano - 2023 (1 year extension option)
12. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Jamie Brandon - 2025
15. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Morgan Boyes - 2023 (1 year extension option)
25. [emoji1037] Phillip Cancar - 2024 (1 year extension option)
29. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 James Penrice - 2024

Midfielders
8. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Scott Pittman - 2026
17. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Stephen Kelly - 2025
18. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Jason Holt - 2023
22. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Andrew Shinnie - 2023
24. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Sean Kelly - 2024
33. [emoji1045] Stephane Omeonga - 2023

Forwards
7. [emoji1077] Dylan Bahamboula - 2024 (1 year extension option)
9. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Bruce Anderson - 2024
10. [emoji1120] Esmaël Gonçalves - 2024 (1 year extension option)
19. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Joel Nouble - 2023 (1 year extension option)
28. [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Kurtis Guthrie - 2024 (1 year extension option)

In
Dylan Bahamboula - Oldham Athletic
Scott Bitsindou - KSK Lierse Kempenzonen
Jamie Brandon - Heart of Midlothian
Phillip Cancar - Western Sydney Wanderers
Shamal George - Colchester United
Esmaël Gonçalves - Sheikh Russel
Kurtis Guthrie - RoundGlass Punjab
Jack Hamilton - Greenock Morton
Stephen Kelly - Rangers

Loans Out
Scott Bitsindou - Arbroath - Contract Expiry 2024 (1 year extension option)
Harrison Clark - Stirling Albion - Contract Expiry 2023 (?)
Jack Hamilton - Hartlepool United - Contract Expiry 2024
Josh Mullin - Ayr United - Contract Expiry 2023
Jaze Kabia - Greenock Morton - Contract Expiry 2023
Brian Schwake - Greenock Morton - Contract Expiry 2023

Out

So now that Pittman is confirmed who do we want targeted next for a contract?

Obileye, Nouble, Boyes and Montano all have a club option which I'd imagine will be taken up.

Devlin and Holt would be my next priorities as I would class them in the same league as Pittman in terms of playing every minute of football when they are fit. Omeonga would be a good one too but I can't say we've overly missed him with the addition of Stephen Kelly. Callum Carson doesn't seem to think Fitzwater will accept a new deal but we should 100% be trying to tie him down for at least another year with the hope of a fee down the line.