Livingston - all the threads merged

59 minutes ago, Broken Algorithms said:
1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:
Anyone know the story behind the statement regarding Clarke ePos?

Seen a few rumours with other clubs that they've failed to pay for sponsorship so ties get cut. I've not seen anything news wise to confirm it.

Pay the first instalment then nothing.

3 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

It's a new company with f**k all corporate profile. Not a huge surprise.

Sets up a new company every other week it seems. Will never forget Lachlan Cameron chasing him away whilst Restor-a-roof were his front. 

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/exclusive-roofing-boss-hugh-clarke-4321388

Konovalov, Brandon, Cancar, Trialist, Penrice, Kelly, Trialist, Shinnie©️, Mullin, Montaño & Goncalves.

Subs - Trialist, Longridge, Clark, Pittman, Holt, Obileye, Trialist & Nouble.

Great seeing Penrice is back playing pre season, and Mullin in the team too. Wonder who the trialist CB replacing Obileye is, Cancar's international clearnce came through so he isn't down as a trialist now.

35 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Wonder who the trialist CB replacing Obileye is

Bitsindou can play centre back and his signing isn't ratified yet so might be him. Just a guess as I'm not at the match. (If you're there then this was a pointless reply!).

7 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

Bitsindou can play centre back and his signing isn't ratified yet so might be him. Just a guess as I'm not at the match. (If you're there then this was a pointless reply!).

Nope not there tonight. Mullin making an immediate impact for us again, scoring our goal, looks like Brandon is also making himself useful reading our twitter. 

48 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

My eyesight is honking so it’s hard to see from the back of the stand but I think you’re correct. An absolute giant 

17 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

My eyesight is honking so it’s hard to see from the back of the stand but I think you’re correct. An absolute giant 

Think he was listed as 6'4 when we signed him. Seems like he'll be a good physical presence for us.

I'm not at the game as I tested positive for COVID for the first time Saturday morning :D was looking forward to getting back to the football as well 

26 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Think he was listed as 6'4 when we signed him. Seems like he'll be a good physical presence for us.

I'm not at the game as I tested positive for COVID for the first time Saturday morning :D was looking forward to getting back to the football as well 

Moved into midfield when Obileye came on so would suggest it might’ve been him - but don’t hold me to it!

Gutter. Hope all is well 👍

Hope Fitzwater is just being rested for the cup game and not missing due to injury. Would like to see Fitzwater and Cancar as our CB pairing, and move Obileye into midfield where he can't do as much damage giving the ball away. Obileye and Bitsindou would be some huge midfield pairing.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

It will be interesting to see if Mullin gets a chance this season.

Still can't believe he wen't on loan to Hamilton to be closer to home.  Acting like South Lanarkshire is another country (although it can seem like it sometimes) 😂

3 hours ago, ol1vercloff said:

It will be interesting to see if Mullin gets a chance this season.

Still can't believe he wen't on loan to Hamilton to be closer to home.  Acting like South Lanarkshire is another country (although it can seem like it sometimes) 😂

Josh Mullin post match
"I'll be honest and be the first to put my hands up and say I made a mistake in going on loan last season, I should have stayed and fought for my place in the team"

Maybe with Forrest away he'll get more of a chance to play, always seemed to be one or the other playing, rarely both at the same time. By the time he went out on loan he didn't seem fully focussed on playing and his form had dipped.  Hopefully the dreadful spell at Accies has made him hungry to do well for us and score some more goals when the season starts.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

On 05/07/2022 at 08:40, Cptn Hooch said:

Anyone know the story behind the statement regarding Clarke ePos?

That’s the club published what was known that we’ve taken him to court, probably never see a penny of it right enough.

Guest Livi1

Good to see Penrice back fit and playing. Hopefully Anderson and Hamilton won’t be far behind him.

I was hoping Nouble was one of the scorers yesterday, don’t think he has opened his account for us yet? And he puts in a lot of effort and does a lot of good work for the team. Would really like to see him and Anderson played as a pairing, see how they can work together. 
Im really liking how the squad has shaped up, I’ve got a feeling we’re going to have a good season.

Edited by Livi1

Guest Livi1

Would definitely like to see us try a 4/4/2 diamond, it looks like it would suit the squad nicely. It would allow us to play Pittman in his natural position, centrally behind a front 2, and still allow us to have 3 central midfielders as a defensive screen. You could also play Shinnie in there. To be honest I’m quite surprised Shinnie is still with us.

Bit of a feck up with pre season games in Spain, not giving us the game time we were after, hence why we were a bit rusty against Morton. Always liked the cup group stages for getting us ready for the league, they give us the added edge of being competitive games, which sharpen us up better for the league starting, looks like they'll really come in handy this season with us struggling to get friendlies arranged.

Interesting that DM is looking to sign one or two more players still, and has them lined up, with one or two not getting the game time they wanted expected to be leaving us.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER