Livingston - all the threads merged

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I see we've got a game lined up today against the might of, erm, Selección de Tercera

https://pinatararena.com/football_center/games

Seems like a selection of players from the Spanish fifth tier.

Weren't the opposition from one of our friendlies last year end up with 12 player on the pitch?

Shame we haven't got the same level of fly on the wall videos from the warm weather training this year.

7 hours ago, LiviLion said:

I see we've got a game lined up today against the might of, erm, Selección de Tercera

https://pinatararena.com/football_center/games

Seems like a selection of players from the Spanish fifth tier.

Game finished 3-0. Livi team didn’t feature any of the new players in the starting XI

https://twitter.com/pinatararena/status/1541815392305385473?s=21&t=XejE1Yp9wK8Z6PyfRxIp1w

2 year extension for Jack Hamilton, and sounds like the first team for him this season instead of another loan. Hopefully he can carry his performances from the Championship, looking forward to the competition between him, Anderson and Goncalves.

2 year extension for Jack Hamilton, and sounds like the first team for him this season instead of another loan. Hopefully he can carry his performances from the Championship, looking forward to the competition between him, Anderson and Goncalves.
I can see Goncalves being used as a winger. Been watching a lot of footage of him recently and he seems to enjoy cutting in from wide like Alan Forrest

1 hour ago, LiviLion said:

White away kit with a black/amber stripe? 

I like the sound of that, interested to see how Joma un-sexy it. 

I've been assured by someone non-colour blind (not me) that stripe is yellow. It looks amber to me, but I'm gash with colours.

A couple of the Joma kits this season have been ok. St Mirren's is nice, with a cracking paisley pattern thing going on in the background. I wonder if our graphics team have had anything to do with the kit, and whether any local landmarks may be used on it? The Strive statue outside the ground, Norgate on the Deer Park Roundabout? The shopping trolley in the Almond at Peoples?

4 minutes ago, mozam76 said:

I've been assured by someone non-colour blind (not me) that stripe is yellow. It looks amber to me, but I'm gash with colours.

A couple of the Joma kits this season have been ok. St Mirren's is nice, with a cracking paisley pattern thing going on in the background. I wonder if our graphics team have had anything to do with the kit, and whether any local landmarks may be used on it? The Strive statue outside the ground, Norgate on the Deer Park Roundabout? The shopping trolley in the Almond at Peoples?

Maybe same faint connecting circles as a tribute to the roundabouts.

Honestly a white top with that wee design going down either side could be quite nice. Just off the shoulder down to the arm and then down the side of the shorts. 

With the caveat of course that it has to be the away kit, sick of the same white home kit joke every year :D God forbid if they actually did it, the Facebook forum might implode.

Just give me a remake of the 2001 home kit with the black band across the chest

1 hour ago, thruthenight said:

4 Trialists seems mad after Martindale was suggesting that business was pretty much done. 

No sign of Batsindou?

I was wondering if some of the signings were still waiting for clearance.

Bahamboula is one of them.

Edited by EdinburghLivi