Livingston - all the threads merged

Shafted once again from the SFA.Was stupidly hoping for a decent start to the campaign. ie Killie Ross St Mirren St Johnstone etc.But once again theve excelled themselves.Pathetic.Hope the Lions get it right roond them and as weve done before put that spanner in the works.Cant wait.🦁👍.

I like our schedule for Dec and the 2nd of Jan game, very little travelling for us during the festive period.

Home to Utd on the 17th, then our only away game in this period is Hibs at Easter Rd on the 24th, next is home again on the 28th to St Mirren. Then another home game on the 2nd Jan against Motherwell, the fixture gods have certainly been kind to us Livi fans.

Then you've got Sevco fans travelling to Dingwall on the 24th and Aberdeen fans coming down to Paisley, ooft.

Jaze Kabia off to Morton on loan by the looks of it.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/local-sport/livingston-winger-set-championship-loan-27282940

Livi boss David Martindale said: “Jaze should be a deal that gets done at some point this week.

“He went out on loan at Falkirk and did really well at that the start but got a couple of niggling injuries that kept him out of things a bit.

“But there’s a very good opportunity for him at Morton and Dougie knows him really well.

“Hopefully we can get that one tied up as soon as possible.”

On 16/06/2022 at 11:23, DavideFernandezLoveChild said:

Schwake off to Morton on loan. Good to see Davie getting him the jump to the Championship that he wanted. I imagine Morton may become the new Arbroath for us with Dougie in charge.

Looks like I was bang on the money with that one. Shame for Arbroath who we have created a great relationship with the past few years.

9 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

6 hours ago, DavideFernandezLoveChild said:

Looks like I was bang on the money with that one. Shame for Arbroath who we have created a great relationship with the past few years.

Don't think it's unlucky for Arbroath...they have 2 keepers signed up while Morton don't have any. 

15 minutes ago, Durnford said:

oh dear....

Looking at his stats he doesn't seem very prolific but looks like he'll get fans off their seats. Don't think it's coincidence that he's an international team mate of Scott Bitsindou. Bahamboula and Nouble on either wing could be the most ridiculous viewing at the spaghettihad. Safe to say Martindale has a type...tricky man mountain wingers.

Edited by Cptn Hooch

Bahamboula-Anderson-Nouble. Get. It. Done. 

He looks phenomenal, him and Nouble would mean defenders can't double up on Nouble as you'd need to do the same for DB. Think of the space Anderson would get through the middle of that. Then you've got big Esma to fit in there somewhere. This Livi squad is shaping up to be something really enjoyable it would seem. 

Hes just been relegated from league Two with Oldham Athletic. Doesnt fill me with overwhelming confidence.Videos always look nice.Looks like as has been said the type of player that Davie likes and of course within our budget.Like the other newbies,will reserve judgement until weve actually seen them.Until then 🤞🦁🤷‍♂️.

On the evidence of a few minutes of Youtube clips, the guy has definitely got a decent degree of ball control, regardless of the quality of the opposition. Whether that ball control is evident on a squally November night on a quagmire of a Scottish pitch remains to be seen, but he certainly looks like an exciting player who'll have fans on the edge of their seats. You'll probably be calling him Bahamboozle before too long.

Edited by Squonk

51 minutes ago, spiggle said:

Dolly Jet Bahamboula. Davie seems to like the big hulking winger. I suspect he'll convert him to a striker at some point over the season. 

Seems he spent most of his time as an attacking mid with spells on the wings, so if he signs I fully expect him to feature all across the front 3 like Nouble, and Forrest/JET to a lesser extent.

The next Dolly Menga/Aymen Souda IMO.

Just now, LiviLion said:

Seems he spent most of his time as an attacking mid with spells on the wings, so if he signs I fully expect him to feature all across the front 3 like Nouble, and Forrest/JET to a lesser extent.

The next Dolly Menga/Aymen Souda IMO.

Every good Livi squad needs a Menga/Souda. It's just not Livi without it. 

I will say though, Attila Kriston was the blueprint. He walked so Jet/Nouble could run :D 

10 hours ago, Durnford said:

oh dear....

Loves a trick the boy, eh?

What surprised me most about that montage was the fact that he actually seemed keen to offload the ball. He doesn't seem that ball greedy where he's ignoring a teammate in a better position. As others have said though, will reserve judgement until I see him in a proper game environment.

As an aside, it was disappointing to see Odin Bailey at Birmingham City training yesterday. He may end up out on loan, perhaps even with us, who knows.

Edited by mozam76
grammatically all over the place

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

Every good Livi squad needs a Menga/Souda. It's just not Livi without it. 

I will say though, Attila Kriston was the blueprint. He walked so Jet/Nouble could run :D 

I don't think we could ever claim that Jet ran. 

Seems to have the same ability as Nouble, to stumble along dragging the ball back when losing it, with 2 or 3 players biting away at him. I like it. Also looks like he has a decent burst of pace, hope we sign him, my mouth is watering at the prospect of him and Nouble bullying defenders knocking them flying as they run with the ball, and Anderson & Pittman waiting to get on the end of balls across the box.