Livingston - all the threads merged

Goncalves and Drey Wright would be a fairly successful double signing I reckon. Goncalves is only 30 too, fits the JET style signing we seem to go for every year in terms of profile.

Edited by ATLIS

6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Esmael Ruti Tavares Cruz Da Silva Goncalves, would be a hoot having his full name on the back of his shirt. 

What would Martindale call him in interviews?

Essy and Goncy seem like the most obvious.

36 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Just don't racially abuse him like Hearts did and you should be fine.

They never did. Here's one person showing just how offended they were at that mere suggestion and to prove they didn't do it, racially abuses him to get the strength of his point across.

Fucking hell.

image.thumb.png.1fa03bb95fdf2df0627f9e7490545a0e.png

1 minute ago, flyingscot said:

Unbelievable someone would post that. 

Be interested to see how Goncalves does at Livi. He's bounced about a lot of clubs since being here last. I'd hate for him to have come back to Saints and him to be rubbish. 

Good that we've got him in early to get him involved in all the grueling pre season fitness work, hopefully that should help get him off and running from the start of the season, and not like JET, taking months before being fully fit and playing well. 

14 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Good that we've got him in early to get him involved in all the grueling pre season fitness work, hopefully that should help get him off and running from the start of the season, and not like JET, taking months before being fully fit and playing well. 

His fitness and distractions were an issue at Rio Ave before Saints by all accounts. Austin McPhee took him to his parents wedding anniversary the night before Hampden to keep an eye on him! 

9 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Goncalves and Drey Wright would be a fairly successful double signing I reckon. Goncalves is only 30 too, fits the JET style signing we seem to go for every year in terms of profile.

He has only played around 30 games in the last 4 years scoring 4 odd goals. Certainly a big hit at Saints with the fans. Great guy hope it works for you both. 

I liked Isma. Seemed like a decent guy, and he was a very good player. He was one of those guys who sadly was the victim of unconscious (and in some cases conscious) bias by an element of our support. His goals to games ratio was every bit as good as Lafferty’s and he provided more assists. Sadly for a certain element of our support his face did not fit … or more accurately his face was the wrong colour.

Seriously doubt he looks on this forum, but if by some small chance he does, I and a lot of other Hearts supporters have nothing but respect for you big man. Don’t let the scumbags grind you down. 

I think he will do well for you boys. 👍

4 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Just don't racially abuse him like Hearts did and you should be fine.

Hearts racially abused him? f**k me, the scumbag element at my club is a bigger problem than I thought. Was it Budge or Levein? 😳