Livingston - all the threads merged

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:
5 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:
Would imagine so, unless he's wanting to train at Livi still. Prob got some sideline job on the go, him and Kyle usually had some other business bringing money in.

I'm sure he's running a cake business on the side already

On first reading i thought you wrote Coke.😮 🤣

6 hours ago, JD and associates said:

Saido Berahino released by Sheffield Wednesday. Martindale a long term admirer. I’m hearing his agent wants to talk to Livi. Could be exciting. 

I've heard the opposite :D If Jack Hamilton signs his extension like he's expected to do, then we aren't looking to bring in another striker. 

We'll have Anderson and Hamilton to play back up to him with situational injury cover from Shinnie and Nouble

Edited by ATLIS

It looks like some random signing site has either made a mistake, jumped the gun or has an inside source but it's stating we've agreed a permanent deal for Odin Bailey. I can't see it being likely as it'd be our record transfer fee. 

17 hours ago, ATLIS said:

It looks like some random signing site has either made a mistake, jumped the gun or has an inside source but it's stating we've agreed a permanent deal for Odin Bailey. I can't see it being likely as it'd be our record transfer fee. 

I saw something last night saying Loan deal done for Odin Bailey, would be strange if that's the case as it was a 1 year extension they picked up. I'd be more than happy to see him back but it may be the want him to spend another year and see if he can kick on again. 

3 hours ago, Lothiangamer said:

I saw something last night saying Loan deal done for Odin Bailey, would be strange if that's the case as it was a 1 year extension they picked up. I'd be more than happy to see him back but it may be the want him to spend another year and see if he can kick on again. 

Apparently Birmingham extended his deal to get a lump sum of cash for him this summer. That’s why I can’t see a loan deal being possible at all.

I get the feeling that the deal isn’t done, and is nowhere near done as we won’t spend cash. Only way we’ll do it is if no one else is interested 

6 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Apparently Birmingham extended his deal to get a lump sum of cash for him this summer. That’s why I can’t see a loan deal being possible at all.

I get the feeling that the deal isn’t done, and is nowhere near done as we won’t spend cash. Only way we’ll do it is if no one else is interested 

Image result for an arrow Forrest to Birmingham 

Bailey to Livi Image result for an arrow

Couldn't happen again could it? 

Martindale gets Forrest and the Birmingham manager to a meeting , feeds them some of Keaghan's "cakes", and while they're off their nuts on "cake" gets Forrest to sign an extension, then swap with Bailey and the Birmingham manager signs off on the deal, lovely jubbly,  job's a goodun, you know it makes sense.

See the source image

Davie and John Ward celebrating the deal with the contract signed.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

I'm not sure Forrest is good enough to play down south.  But then I thought that Nicky Cadden and Jackson Longridge wouldn't play full-time after us, so what do I know.

Edited by ol1vercloff

Aye Forrest is a lot better than Cadden*, and Cadden will be playing with Forest Green Rovers in League One next season.

*unless Cadden has improved massively since leaving Livi.
Cadden was selected in the FIFA FUT EFL Team of the Season along with Jon Guthrie

7 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Has Jack Hamilton signed an extension yet? Thought it would’ve been a sure fire thing since you’d be due a decent chunk of compensation.

Offered a new deal so we will be due compensation if he turns it down.