Livingston - all the threads merged

Small thing but left an impression on me, i was walking round to meet friemds in the AS for a pre game pint and a meal when a group of our players walked towards me, i said hello to them on my way past, only player to look over to me and say hi back was Sibbald, was when Halkett and Gallagher played for us. Thought what a nice lad he was/is.

18 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Small thing but left an impression on me, i was walking round to meet friemds in the AS for a pre game pint and a meal when a group of our players walked towards me, i said hello to them on my way past, only player to look over to me and say hi back was Sibbald, was when Halkett and Gallagher played for us. Thought what a nice lad he was/is.

Was that before you were given the restraining order?

🥸

A fit Sibbald is an honest challenger for any of the 5 'midfield' spots. Arguably our best player in the small window this season when he's been fit. Would be a shame to lose him, but if he's nowhere near fitness after all of this time, then perhaps it's in everyones best interests

1 hour ago, thruthenight said:

A fit Sibbald is an honest challenger for any of the 5 'midfield' spots. Arguably our best player in the small window this season when he's been fit. Would be a shame to lose him, but if he's nowhere near fitness after all of this time, then perhaps it's in everyones best interests

I'm a big fan of Sibbald as a player. Been incredibly unlucky with illness and injury this year. He'd done well to establish himself in the team and had the eye for a pass.

3 hours ago, crispy said:

I'm a big fan of Sibbald as a player. Been incredibly unlucky with illness and injury this year. He'd done well to establish himself in the team and had the eye for a pass.

Normally i'd say send him home, but i'd hate to see him sucked into our talent vortex and shat out the other end. 

FYI thats what we are doing to Jacobs btw

Just now, LIVIFOREVER said:

What about Kabia, hope you haven't ruined him.

He's injured currently, however I think his talents might just supercede our ability to fucking destroy them. And i'm sure he'll learn something from Griffiths and Miller at least.... He might be well placed to survive the ordeal.

Kabia seems to have a touch of class about him that I don't think we've seen from a young player at Livingston in a lot of years.  But our history of punting players we have initially loaned out is difficult to ignore!  I've got no doubt that Kabia will go on to have a decent career, whether that's with us or not.

16 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Was working in Livingston today and seen it graffiti'd on quite a few places. 

"The CSB!" 

Could be the mother of all assumptions, but Celtic were in town last weekend. I’d wager it relates to them as opposed to Livi. 

1 hour ago, mozam76 said:

Could be the mother of all assumptions, but Celtic were in town last weekend. I’d wager it relates to them as opposed to Livi. 

You might have nailed it actually, it was always green spray paint. 

Former Livingston FC director Neil Hogarth arrested on fraud charges - Daily Record

Very interesting, looks like the club have called the police in over a missing six-figure sum?

A lot of credit has to go to John Ward and the current group that came in since Championship relegation as it looks like Hogarth and friends have potentially fleecing the club for years. Sounds as though it's been a battle trying to get them out the club while they've been taking cash out as they please.

Nixon, Hogarth, wonder which name will be next.

You wonder how much this 'missing money' actually amounts to, here's hoping we can actually reclaim it.

""But there are also other issues, with former people involved with the club coming forward now Livi is successful again and putting in claims for money they say they’re owed.”"

Nixon in particular is surely the one being referred to above.

Ward said: “The club can’t comment on what is now a live criminal case.

"The board of Livingston FC has engaged forensic accountants to examine historical financial irregularities over a 10-year period involving individuals formerly associated with the club.”

Police said: “A 56-year-old man has been arrested and charged in connection with fraud.