Livingston - all the threads merged

6 minutes ago, Trump said:

Thanks for Jaze Kabia on loan, good start.

We’ve now got Jacobs on loan, talk to me.

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

My initial reaction was very happy with Jacobs, but then I see he hasnt played at all recently.

He's been struggling with injury for the best part of a couple years now, made a few appearances off the bench this season but think he aggravated his injury again and was out for another few weeks. 

Assuming his ability hasn't completely fallen off a cliff he should be an excellent signing for League 1, but that could be quite a big if with the time he's had out and being 32 now. 

My initial reaction was very happy with Jacobs, but then I see he hasnt played at all recently.
Naturally a fit guy and has come back from big injuries before. Closest thing we have to a second Scott Pittman but his long range passing is better than Pitts. Played (and scored) in every division and didn't look out of place at all. If he's half as good as he was before his injury he'll skoosh league 1. A true club legend and it hurts to see him playing for another team but I fear his time at Livi is coming to an end with our midfield being very difficult to break into right now

4 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Both Jaze and Keaghan will turn your season round imo.Good luck to both.League 1 a breeze for them.

Aye well you best leave them with us for the playoffs cos Messi and Ronaldo couldnt take us to the title now. 

Saw that loan coming from a mile away. Seemed a very good fit for what Falkirk were needing.

I hope this isn't another case like De Vita where he goes there and shows he has lost his powers. 

Best of luck to him though, hope he's back next season.

58 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Naturally a fit guy and has come back from big injuries before. Closest thing we have to a second Scott Pittman but his long range passing is better than Pitts. Played (and scored) in every division and didn't look out of place at all. If he's half as good as he was before his injury he'll skoosh league 1. A true club legend and it hurts to see him playing for another team but I fear his time at Livi is coming to an end with our midfield being very difficult to break into right now

Yeah Keags in his prime was immense in our midfield, tackled like a pitbull on steroids, and scored great goals against Partick Thistle in our promotion season, particularly in the play off final.

Omeonga has come in and filled the void Keags left there now though, along with Pittman and Holt, no danger Keaghan is getting back in the team now, will always be a legend at Livi, but sadly his playing days are over with us, bar maybe a cameo sub appearance for old times sake. 

Aye well you best leave them with us for the playoffs cos Messi and Ronaldo couldnt take us to the title now. 

If he stays injury free he'll be a fantastic signing for you, will def give your midfield a bit of backbone with his commitment and tackling.

6 hours ago, LiviLion said:

He's been struggling with injury for the best part of a couple years now, made a few appearances off the bench this season but think he aggravated his injury again and was out for another few weeks. 

Assuming his ability hasn't completely fallen off a cliff he should be an excellent signing for League 1, but that could be quite a big if with the time he's had out and being 32 now. 

McFarlane, so your impersonating this club also? 

Guys this is a sock account for one McFarlane aka Marshmallo, Crawford bridge, OneteaminGlasgow, HIbernification. GrasssisGreener and many more. 

1 minute ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

McFarlane, so your impersonating this club also? 

Guys this is a sock account for one McFarlane aka Marshmallo, Crawford bridge, OneteaminGlasgow, HIbernification. GrasssisGreener and many more. 

LiviLion isn't one of my accounts

24 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Did a great job, 2 assists can't be sniffed at and he won the free kick for the 3rd

Aye, his early pass to Forrest for the winner was excellent. Suggests he knows when to dribble and when to quickly move the ball on. Great first start performance from him.

How was nouble [emoji1145][emoji1145]
Was a brilliant performance from the big guy. Only missed out on MOTM because Omeonga was doing Omeonga things. The only negative I could see is he seemed to panic in front of goal, he'll possibly settle down when he scores his first goal but the ball fell to him at the back post and he just didn't look confident in taking a shot. Saying that, of his link up play with Forrest/Bailey continues then I won't be too fussed.

Let's get it right here.Livi thoughrally deserved that.Poor start granted but despite the fluke from Cadden Livi stepped up their game second half.The Belgian influence will take time to bed in at Easter Rd.Livi should have put this game to bed.But great 3 points for us.

4 hours ago, Hayshead2 said:

How was nouble 🇱🇻🇱🇻

Was a bit isolated 1st half, but came into his own 2nd half when we pushed up more, and he was flicking on headers and playing in Forrest around the box. Gave us a target man for Devlin's long throw in too, and flicked it on for Fitzwater to head in. Something we were excellent when Gallagher and Halkett played for us, but we'd lost that threat the last couple of seasons. Looks like Joel has given us it back again.

If he would take a shot at goal, and score he'd be playing at a hell of a lot higher level than the SPFL Premiership, but still a very good looking player. Porteous tried like buggery to get him booked, with lots of falling down pretending to have taken a sore one, and holding up fingers telling the ref how many times he's been fouled by him, didn't work though.

Really hope Martindale plays him on the wing and gets Anderson playing beside him though, so far it's one or the other in a central role.