Livingston - all the threads merged

48 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Wow, just wow. This is some logic leap. Red flags all over the place here.

With respect you're the one with the logic leap sonny. Bartley has a spat with his ex so, according to your logic, it must be because hes some sort of violent misogynist. By the same logic you have an issue with Bartley so it can only be because your a racist - using your same twisted logic.

3 hours ago, Durnford said:

With respect you're the one with the logic leap sonny. Bartley has a spat with his ex so, according to your logic, it must be because hes some sort of violent misogynist. By the same logic you have an issue with Bartley so it can only be because your a racist - using your same twisted logic.

I think you should re-read my posts.

Glad my weans don't go to school in West Lothian if this is what the outcome is.

13 hours ago, Hendo said:

Ah, where to start.

I'm an auld leftie, veteran of the poll tax fight, so calling me right wing for having an anti racist anti mysognist stance is fantastic.

Aye, I'm sure you learned "toxic masculinity" from reading feminist theory and not from watching GB News. Away you go, you bitter old b*****d, it's not Marvin Bartley's fault your kids don't like you.

11 hours ago, Hendo said:

I think you should re-read my posts.

Glad my weans don't go to school in West Lothian if this is what the outcome is.

I suggest you try rereading your posts first son. You might also consider going back to school top see if they can help you construct a sentence properly.

3 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:

Aye, I'm sure you learned "toxic masculinity" from reading feminist theory and not from watching GB News. Away you go, you bitter old b*****d, it's not Marvin Bartley's fault your kids don't like you.

Don't be too hard on the wee racist apprentice FF; in these no-game weekends it gives us something to band against.

3 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:

Aye, GB news is full of feminists talking about toxic masculinity, one of the reasons Andrew Neil left apparently. 

As for Marv, he has spoken out very well against racism. However, his conviction probably doesn't make him the best person to be an equality advisor, given this role should be about promoting equality for all and not just specific groups. I'm not quite sure why this uncontroversial point is then met with such hostility and personal attacks. Very bizarre, but it certainly says more about you than it does me.

What we have seen on this thread is  minimisation and denial, the like of which I've not seen since I ran groups for domestic abusers while a criminal justice social worker. Its all quite concerning.

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

As for Marv, he has spoken out very well against racism. However, his conviction probably doesn't make him the best person to be an equality advisor, given this role should be about promoting equality for all and not just specific groups.

Well you're in the wrong thread. It's the Scottish FA who employ him in that role not Livi. 

On 08/10/2021 at 18:34, Hendo said:

Aye, lets not have a go at super Marv. What right minded person doesnt stand up to racism? You say it like its some sort of badge of honour, when its what anyone should be doing. 

Again side stepping the question and talking more shite, just making up pish about anyone that questions your motives on here, such  an obvious deflection tactic.  

You're well known on this thread for hating Livi, and coming on with pretend self righteousness about any Livi players past crimes, pity you didn't have that same outrage when they committed them when playing for other clubs (Gallagher-Dundee, Lithgow-Airdrie?, Bartley-Hibs), or gone onto Motherwell, Aberdeen, and Morton threads after those two players left Livi, showing you don't give a feck about those victims you so profess to care about, and have an unhealthy hatred of Livingston FC.

Just admit it, you're a Livi troll, now off you f**k sad sack. 

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

When are we signing Stevie Lawless then?

Hopefully never.
Seems to have been dumped for constantly posting on his twitter about The Rangers.
Fans were really on his back about that.

Also - he's a waste of a wage.
1. We don't play wingers so what's the point in signing a winger?
2. He purposefully didn't do any training during the first lockdown to piss off Martindale. Then when his contract ran out, he tried to backtrack and begged for Martindale to put the original contract offer back on the table and we told him to beat it.
Thats why he signed down south, because Martindale warned the other Scottish clubs about his conduct.

3 hours ago, LogieLivi said:

Hopefully never.
Seems to have been dumped for constantly posting on his twitter about The Rangers.
Fans were really on his back about that.

Also - he's a waste of a wage.
1. We don't play wingers so what's the point in signing a winger?
2. He purposefully didn't do any training during the first lockdown to piss off Martindale. Then when his contract ran out, he tried to backtrack and begged for Martindale to put the original contract offer back on the table and we told him to beat it.
Thats why he signed down south, because Martindale warned the other Scottish clubs about his conduct.

Doesn't sound like there's much chance of us signing him back up then.