Livingston - all the threads merged

39 minutes ago, FreedomFarter said:

It's the same man. He started the financial trouble stuff a couple of months ago using Livi Del Boy as his main sock and he did the Brian Mwila stuff this time using j. domingo sock. 

I don't think so.  J.domingo is obviously not from this country but his spelling and punctuation is still miles better than Livi Del Boy.  If the latter has a second ID I would suggest it was the scrutinizer.

Aye Livi Del Boy has a hardon for Beurskens and has constantly made shit up going on about him, made up another username going on about the same stuff. 

The Domingo fella has made no mention of him, seems a bit of a strange fella, but doesn't have the same posting style as LDB. He's as annoying as the scrutinizer with his constant drivvel putting Livi down, both are best put on ignore.

12 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Aye Livi Del Boy has a hardon for Beurskens and has constantly made shit up going on about him, made up another username going on about the same stuff. 

The Domingo fella has made no mention of him, seems a bit of a strange fella, but doesn't have the same posting style as LDB. He's as annoying as the scrutinizer with his constant drivvel putting Livi down, both are best put on ignore.

Made up shit you say.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjKvMe-9KjyAhXSO-wKHc-5C8cQFnoECBAQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyrecord.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fscottish-news%2Fcrook-who-embezzled-80k-pensioners-21739197&usg=AOvVaw3e9sPRWXzHvfwuEja_mpWT

6 hours ago, FTOF said:

Will you be doing PPV for Saturday's game?

We didn't for our last cup game, club seems to be taking the stance that with tickets available to buy, PPV isn't needed. Although could change after the backlash from the Raith game we didn't stream but the reasoning seems to be that it'd be run at a loss to have PPV without selling a large number. If we do stream it, I imagine it may end up being 20-25 for the stream as well

17 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Davie said he'll be a very shrewd signing once he gets up to speed....wonder where he's off on loan to

I imagine he'll stay with us, making up for Reilly going out on loan. Unless he's away somewhere like Ayr or Morton (no idea what their squads are like) until January. 

3 minutes ago, J.domingo said:

I’m hearing that MTK Budapest have sold 150 (one hundred and fifty) shirts in Zambia in the 24 hours post Mwila signing. Africans love soccer but not sure the same can be said of this part of the Caribbean. 

That's okay, we've instead signed a St Kitts and Nevis international who's very well renowned and has current experience in British football having previously been with Leicester. My contact in Kingston has informed me of 200 shirts being pre-ordered with Panayiotou on the back as he's regarded as a cult hero in the Caribbean for his 93rd minute winner against Leeds for Leicester 🤝