Livingston - all the threads merged

8 minutes ago, Afro said:

Wonder what position will be the subject of our next transfer obsession?

Was strikers, then left backs, now central midfielders. Would be nice if we swung round to centre halves. 

We were bursting at the seams with CB's last season, and started playing them as FB's, remember Efe playing LB and Fitzwater RB.

3 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Last year they had a seperate PPV servive for international subscribers, are they planning on doing that this year?

I went to have a look earlier and on the LFC Live bit on the website it seemed to only have UK Yearly/Monthly options, so I would guess not. 

But f**k knows, they'll probably mention it at 7:43pm

13 minutes ago, basher brash said:

You guys not doing a PPV tonight can’t see any details Cowdenbeath had ppv

They're either holding off till about an hour before KO before putting it up, so folk will be more encouraged to buy a ticket and go to the game, or they're just not bothering their arse doing it. Until there is no restrictions on how many can get in the stadium the PPV should be done too though, Alloa had away fans allowed into their stadium and still did the PPV.

Stupid if we don't, we'll be losing out on PPV viewers who wont be at the ground.

I'd been trying to use the international sub for Brechin/Alloa games and they had nothing - despite the sub saying it'll cover all games :D 

I bet we wont even touch PPV tonight for some random reason. Shooting ourselves in the foot again ffs

Sean Kelly signs? Another LB??? Last seen playing for a shite Falkirk team??????

Martindale says he sees him as a LCB, so competition for Parkes? I really really hope this isn't the defensive option DM was talking about, and there's still a RCB to come in because if so then that's woeful

Edited by ATLIS

2 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Sean Kelly signs? Another LB??? Last seen playing for a shite Falkirk team??????

He'll be LCB for us. Hoping this is another one of those signings that don't make much sense at first but turn out to be superb. 

Martindale says he sees him as a LCB, so competition for Parkes? I really really hope this isn't the defensive option DM was talking about, and there's still a RCB to come in because if so then that's woeful
Totally out the blue this one...Liam Kelly's brother

7 minutes ago, Jnels said:

wonder is we will sign the boy that got released from Arsenal 

I wouldn't imagine so, think he was also a left footed CB where we have Parkes/Kelly now. I'd hope we're trying to get a right footed CB in to give us competition with the as of yet underwhelming Fitzwater

Kelly's best attributes are when he's further up the park, would be baffling if you played him LCB. Good passer of the ball, isn't good in the air and doesn't do well with anyone with half a yard of pace. However I was sad to see him go as he had a good season with us before his release.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

They're either holding off till about an hour before KO before putting it up, so folk will be more encouraged to buy a ticket and go to the game, or they're just not bothering their arse doing it. Until there is no restrictions on how many can get in the stadium the PPV should be done too though, Alloa had away fans allowed into their stadium and still did the PPV.

Stupid if we don't, we'll be losing out on PPV viewers who wont be at the ground.

A good few rovers fans have been asking but like you it’s stupid if they aren’t 

4 hours ago, LiviLion said:

He'll be LCB for us. Hoping this is another one of those signings that don't make much sense at first but turn out to be superb. 

You really, really don’t want him at left centre back. He’s a solid enough left back, better left wing back, and - despite being 6ft 3 - a decent wide midfielder. What he is not, under any circumstances, is a centre back.