Livingston - all the threads merged

Davie has said he's looking at the lower leagues in England.Welcome Tom Parkes to the Lions Den.Could be a steal for us.Good experienced pro and should fit in to the squad.Good to see the squad rebuild continuing early.Gives us time to gel them together for next season.👍🦁.

Exeter manager saying he was released as he struggled with his weight over the last 15 months. Cheb will definitely earn his wage on the extra gym sessions.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Exeter manager saying he was released as he struggled with his weight over the last 15 months. Cheb will definitely earn his wage on the extra gym sessions.
He looks a tad heavy for a footballer...one of the pictures I've seen gave me flashbacks to Lee Matthews [emoji51]

@RandomGuy. 

Any idea how Tom Parkes shows up on your system? Seems as though he's the Guthrie replacement, 200 games in England, 6'3 left footed CB as well.

Interestingly enough capped at U17 level for England  18 times and one England C cap. Managed to play 31 games last season and scored only 1 though. Same agency as Houssem Aouar so looking forward to his imminent arrival :D 

Edited by ATLIS

Thoughts on Robinson to Killie, Livi fans?

From the outside looking in, he looked a really influential player at points last season. General reaction of the fanbase online suggests people aren't all that fussed though

I know by all accounts the writing has been on the wall around him leaving for a while, but I'm really surprised to see him drop down a division

18 minutes ago, McGuire said:

Thoughts on Robinson to Killie, Livi fans?

From the outside looking in, he looked a really influential player at points last season. General reaction of the fanbase online suggests people aren't all that fussed though

I know by all accounts the writing has been on the wall around him leaving for a while, but I'm really surprised to see him drop down a division

Pain in the arse to play against, always buzzing about defenders pressing the ball, and good at nicking it off players too. As The Wrong Car said though, he wasn't a regular starter for us, decent squad player though, and if he continues with the goal scoring form he was in before going in a huff with us, he'll be a cracking player in the Championship.

Edit to say, i'm relieved he's not gone to an opposition team in the Premiership, and we wont have to play against him.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER