Livingston - all the threads merged

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

That's not what you were saying 8 games ago.;)🤣

The transformation under Martindale has surpassed even my optimistic expectations, now i'm getting carried away again thinking we can get above Hibs.😂

8 games is a long time in football L/F.We were in a different place to where we are at the moment. However i do bow to your contineuing opptomism mate and wouldnt bet against catching Hibs.Such a tough couple of months ahead but hopefully we'll cope with the rigours. 👍 T🦁.

8 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

8 games is a long time in football L/F.We were in a different place to where we are at the moment. However i do bow to your contineuing opptomism mate and wouldnt bet against catching Hibs.Such a tough couple of months ahead but hopefully we'll cope with the rigours. 👍 T🦁.

Dinny let Hearts fans catch you saying that. 

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

How's Penrice doing these days, always thought we'd try and sign him when we got promoted to the top flight, did really well for us when we had him on loan.

Okay made his 100th appearance for us a month or so go. Never fully kicked on though part of that might be due to us being such a shambles the last few years 

48 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Okay made his 100th appearance for us a month or so go. Never fully kicked on though part of that might be due to us being such a shambles the last few years 

Maybe like Sibbald was at Falkirk and needs to leave Thistle to progress a bit more, unless you get things sorted and start winning promotions again. Seems weird how much Partick and Falkirk have fallen, and Livi going the other way winning back to back promotions from League One, still have moments when i have to pinch myself that it really happened.  Those play offs felt surreal, esp the final against you, everyone was standing around a bit stunned, even our players looked like they weren't quite sure what they'd just done.

16 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Maybe like Sibbald was at Falkirk and needs to leave Thistle to progress a bit more, unless you get things sorted and start winning promotions again. Seems weird how much Partick and Falkirk have fallen, and Livi going the other way winning back to back promotions from League One, still have moments when i have to pinch myself that it really happened.  Those play offs felt surreal, esp the final against you, everyone was standing around a bit stunned, even our players looked like they weren't quite sure what they'd just done.

I think both Partick Thistle and Falkirk should be looking at Livingston as the club to emulate- going from league one to premier league in 2 seasons and then not only surviving but more than comfortably staying there to be looking as a regular too 6 side.

They should be looking at the winning mentality, passion, drive and team spirit at Livi that is in huge abundance and been severely lacking at both clubs for several years now

Same as the league cup, we'll get drawn against other teams with plastic pitches in the early rounds, or keep getting home draws, the Livi cup double is on folks.

Ps, about time Hampden is getting modernized and relaid with a 4G pitch.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 minute ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I thought 5 wins in a row was a record as well?

Possibly is, just that I'd saw a post on Twitter about there only being 7 other instances of teams outside Rangers and Celtic ever winning 6 in a row since 1996.

Record stands at 8 with Hearts under Jeffries and Aberdeen doing it twice under McInnes 2014 and 2015

32 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Possibly is, just that I'd saw a post on Twitter about there only being 7 other instances of teams outside Rangers and Celtic ever winning 6 in a row since 1996.

Record stands at 8 with Hearts under Jeffries and Aberdeen doing it twice under McInnes 2014 and 2015

Aye, Dundee United won 6 in a row twice under Peter Houston.

Some run Livingston are on. They've been brilliant since David Martindale took over.

On 08/01/2021 at 17:08, fatdoug1938 said:

You've recalled Jack Hamiltok from us, I hope you can sleep at night

Not looking good for you getting Hammy back, fecker went and scored for us against County in his first game back. Dunno how Sal is doing injury wise, but i think East Fife would be a better team for him to go out on loan than Partick Thistle, maybe he would be able to go to you for the remainder of the season if Hamilton is staying put. Goal machine before we signed him from QP in League Two.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Not looking good for you getting Hammy back, fecker went and scored for us against County in his first game back. Dunno how Sal is doing injury wise, but i think East Fife would be a better team for him to go out on loan than Partick Thistle, maybe he would be able to go to you for the remainder of the season if Hamilton is staying put. Goal machine before we signed him from QP in League Two.

East Fife are league one so they wont be needed anyone until March ;)