Livingston - all the threads merged

Goalkeepers
1. Robby McCrorie - 2021 (loan)
32. Max Stryjek - 2023
40. Gary Maley - 2021

Defenders
2. Nicky Devlin - 2021 (1 year extension option)
4. Alan Lithgow - 2021
5. Jack Fitzwater - 2023
12. Julien Serrano - 2021 (loan)
21. Jack McMillan - 2022
23. Jackson Longridge - 2023
25. Efe Ambrose - 2021
27. Jon Guthrie - 2021 (1 year extension option)
29. Aaron Taylor-Sinclair - 2021

Midfielders
6. Marvin Bartley - 2022
7. Keaghan Jacobs - 2022
8. Scott Pittman - 2023
10. Craig Sibbald - 2022
18. Jason Holt - 2023
33. Steve Lawson - 2021
39. Carlo Pignatiello - 2021(?)

Forwards
9. Jay Emmanuel-Thomas - 2021 (1 year extension option)
11. Alan Forrest - 2022
14. Josh Mullin - 2021 (2 year extension option)
15. Matej Poplatnik - 2022 (1 year extension option)
17. Scott Robinson - 2021
19. Salim Kouider-Aissa - 2022 (1 year extension option)
20. Gavin Reilly - 2022
22. Scott Tiffoney - 2021(?)
37. Jaze Kabia - 2023
38. Jack Hamilton - 2022

In
Ciaron Brown - Cardiff City (Loan)
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas - PTT Rayong
Jack Fitzwater - West Bromich Albion
Alan Forrest - Ayr United
Jason Holt - Rangers
Jaze Kabia - Shelbourne
Salim Kouider-Aissa - Queen's Park
Jackson Longridge - Bradford City
Lars Lokotsch - SV Rodinghausen
Robby McCrorie - Rangers (Loan)
Josh Mullin - Ross County
Matej Poplatnik - Kerala Blasters
Gavin Reilly - Carlisle United
Julien Serrano - AS Monaco (Loan)
Anthony Stokes - Persepolis
Max Stryjek - Eastleigh

Out
Ciaron Brown - Cardiff City (Loan return)
Robbie Crawford - Motherwell (Loan) - Contract Expiry 2021
Raffaele De Vita - Edinburgh City (Loan) - Contract Expiry 2021
Lyndon Dykes - QPR
Chris Erskine - East Kilbride
Craig Henderson - East Stirlingshire
Ricki Lamie - Motherwell
Steven Lawless - Burton Albion
Lars Lokotsch - FSV Zwickau
Dolly Menga
Hakeem Odoffin - Hamilton Academical
Cece Pepe
Ryan Schofield - Huddersfield (Loan Return)
Brian Schwake - Linlithgow Rose (Loan) - Contract Expiry 2021 (?)
Aymen Souda - FC Sete 34
Ross Stewart - Hearts (Loan) - Contract Expiry 2021
Anthony Stokes

Edited by EdinburghLivi

5 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Ooft taking Jack back is a mistake I reckon. That's JET, Robbo, Tiffs, Poplatnik, Reilly and Hamilton on the books now, all going for that 1-up-top spot. His East Fife trip was clearly successful for everyone involved, why kill it now?

JET/Tiffs have to be on the way out for this to make any sense.

I

5 hours ago, thruthenight said:

Ooft taking Jack back is a mistake I reckon. That's JET, Robbo, Tiffs, Poplatnik, Reilly and Hamilton on the books now, all going for that 1-up-top spot. His East Fife trip was clearly successful for everyone involved, why kill it now?

JET/Tiffs have to be on the way out for this to make any sense.

was hoping you might loan jack to us as we desperately need strikers and Salim seems to have been injured since the first game of the season 

8 minutes ago, Afro said:

New deals for Robinson, Mullin and Guthrie please. 

Mullin has a clause in his contract for another 2 years but it's down to him to activate it. Ball's in his court.

We have a one year extension option on Guthrie which I assume we'll activate if we can't get him to sign anything longer

Edited by ATLIS

14 minutes ago, third lanark said:

I was hoping you might loan jack to us as we desperately need strikers and Salim seems to have been injured since the first game of the season 

To be honest he's probably better off at East Fife than Partick, but I imagine if he does go out again it'll be Championship/East Fife again. I know Ayr need a forward

To be honest he's probably better off at East Fife than Partick, but I imagine if he does go out again it'll be Championship/East Fife again. I know Ayr need a forward
Jack can only play for East Fife this season.
Hes already featured for us in the league and East Fife. You cannot play for more than 2 clubs in one season according to SPFL rules.

1 minute ago, LogieLivi said:

Jack can only play for East Fife this season.
Hes already featured for us in the league and East Fife. You cannot play for more than 2 clubs in one season according to SPFL rules.

The 2 club rule has been amended for this season, players are allowed to play for 3 clubs this season due to the delayed start date. He could still go out on loan to a different club

6 hours ago, ATLIS said:

The 2 club rule has been amended for this season, players are allowed to play for 3 clubs this season due to the delayed start date. He could still go out on loan to a different club

I think your right mate would make sense for him to go back when he is doing so well

Have you heard anything about what’s up with kouder-Aissa?

well done to Livi on putting together another incredible season in the premier league, can only admire how well you guys have consistently performed the last few years at the top- it’s actually pretty underreported in the media as you likely have one of the lowest budgets too in the division 

31 minutes ago, third lanark said:

I think your right mate would make sense for him to go back when he is doing so well

Have you heard anything about what’s up with kouder-Aissa?

well done to Livi on putting together another incredible season in the premier league, can only admire how well you guys have consistently performed the last few years at the top- it’s actually pretty underreported in the media as you likely have one of the lowest budgets too in the division 

We know we have punched well above our weight in recent times and weve more than earned the right to be where we are.Credit must go to shrewd aquisitions in the transfer merrygoround.Weve a squad that can honestly compete with most at the top table.Wont go on forever but for the time being they are great to watch at the moment.👍🦁.

Same thing happened when we had Hardie on loan from Sevco, then we got him back again. Suppose it will also depend on how Hammy does if he gets some game time this month, scores some goals and we'll prob keep him the rest of the season, doesn't and he'll go back on loan to East Fife. Either way it'll have been good for his development getting some top flight experience again.

Really hope it works out for him, can def score goals in the lower leagues, and earlier i thought he was similar to Ryan Hardie in his footballing style, would be fantastic if he produces the goods for us either this season or next.

1 hour ago, Troy.1995 said:

We know we have punched well above our weight in recent times and weve more than earned the right to be where we are.Credit must go to shrewd aquisitions in the transfer merrygoround.Weve a squad that can honestly compete with most at the top table.Wont go on forever but for the time being they are great to watch at the moment.👍🦁.

That's not what you were saying 8 games ago.;)🤣

The transformation under Martindale has surpassed even my optimistic expectations, now i'm getting carried away again thinking we can get above Hibs.😂