Livingston - all the threads merged

Super Shauny Byrne.

Cracking goal against Hearts in our 5-0 gubbing of them, chopping  his way through their defenders before unleashing his goal bound shot. As mentioned above, his dogged hunting down of the ball, chasing back and forth after the Utd players, before finally robbing them of the ball to play in Pittman to score our 3rd goal was brilliant Byrne.

6 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Super Shauny Byrne.

Cracking goal against Hearts in our 5-0 gubbing of them, chopping  his way through their defenders before unleashing his goal bound shot. As mentioned above, his dogged hunting down of the ball, chasing back and forth after the Utd players, before finally robbing them of the ball to play in Pittman to score our 3rd goal was brilliant Byrne.

Peak Shaun Byrne goal for me was scoring the winner against Hibs just after we got promoted. Chopped past defenders, slotted it into the bottom corner. Class player for us.

1 minute ago, LiviLion said:

Going to make a guess that we've signed Gavin Reilly.

Yeah saw a QotS fan saying it under the teaser.

If true Reilly is a decent signing I'd say. We tried to sign him when we first went up

Just now, ATLIS said:

Yeah saw a QotS fan saying it under the teaser.

If true Reilly is a decent signing I'd say. We tried to sign him when we first went up

Spotted that he's left Carlisle "to return to Scottish football" earlier, and the wee bit you can make out of the letters on the shirt look about right for it.

1 minute ago, LiviLion said:

Spotted that he's left Carlisle "to return to Scottish football" earlier, and the wee bit you can make out of the letters on the shirt look about right for it.

Yep confirmed now, I'm happy with that. Good signing I think

Good signing. Never gives opposition defence a minutes peace and as long as you have players around him with the same high workrate he has, he'll nab you a few goals.
He'll fit into the Livi style well. Always rated him so delighted to see him sign.

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Good signing. Never gives opposition defence a minutes peace and as long as you have players around him with the same high workrate he has, he'll nab you a few goals.

He'll fit right in at Livi then, we're all about high workrate and pressing teams.

1 minute ago, Cptn Hooch said:
2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

He'll fit into the Livi style well. Always rated him so delighted to see him sign.

See the source image

Beat me to it.

3 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:

Tiffs almost certainly on the way out.
JET should follow too.
And SKA isn't even getting a game for Partick. Who are shite. So I'd reckon he won't be back any time soon

I can't see JET going, SKA has been injured most of his spell at Partick and Tiffs will probably see out his deal

1 minute ago, billyg said:

He should do ok , but Ross did sign Danny Mullen to eventually replace him because he was more physical !

It's weird that there's a cycle in there. We let Mullen go and signed Hardie (who was far better) and then ended up signing Reilly down the line.

I think with Josh Mullin getting balls into him, it'll be a good setup for us

Always thought he was a great natural finisher from all distances and angles. Very energetic too, as others have mentioned

The fact that it was all in the championship and below, is the only question mark against him. 

Has a point to prove after that fucking  bell end Stubbs let him go.

Edited by FTOF

11 minutes ago, FTOF said:

Always thought he was a great natural finisher from all distances and angles. Very energetic too, as others have mentioned

The fact that it was all in the championship is the only question mark against him. 

Has a point to prove after that fucking  bell end Stubbs let him go.

I thought he had a contract extension offer from Ross , before he left , and didn't sign it ?

3 minutes ago, billyg said:

I thought he had a contract extension offer from Ross , before he left , and didn't sign it ?

I think he was dithering about signing it and Stubbs withdrew the offer.

I'm blaming it on that useless cunt Stubbs anyway.:lol:

Could ex-Hearts striker Gavin Reilly be on his way to Sunderland after Alan Stubbs withdraws St Mirren contract? - Deadline News

Edited by FTOF