Livingston - all the threads merged

53 minutes ago, Yflab said:

Whit? And he’s employed in a community minded family club? Shocking. I hope they go bust.

Club has built itself on giving back to the community and allowing people to leave their past behind them. It's the only reason Declan Gallagher has gone on to have a career and make the Scotland squad. I can't see much wrong with the club giving someone a platform to rebuild their life.

7 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Club has built itself on giving back to the community and allowing people to leave their past behind them. It's the only reason Declan Gallagher has gone on to have a career and make the Scotland squad. I can't see much wrong with the club giving someone a platform to rebuild their life.

This club has also screwed over many people and businesses by going into administration not once but twice. 

Next time I hope you go bust and never darken the door of Scottish football.

This club has also screwed over many people and businesses by going into administration not once but twice. 

Thanks for your input.

I'm going to guess its best to say, back to the League One forum with you?

4 minutes ago, Yflab said:

How long ago was that? Also when mad Italians came in wrecking the place? 

The ghost of administrations past are long gone, no one at the club currently has any connection to anyone running the club back then. We've came up the leagues well within our budget and consistently the smallest in the league. 

Can understand ill intent based on previous times where we had spent more than we'd make but currently it takes £1m per year to run Livi. We've just netted double that from selling a player. Those in charge now are prioritising cashflow and stability over success and the fans are thankful for that given we know how it could go otherwise. Sad to say but we'll never be going bust again, as long as Ward is in charge anyway. 

Interestingly you've not got your team listed on here but I can only imagine you're a St Mirren fan with the amount of virtue signalling and complaining you're doing. 

53 minutes ago, Yflab said:

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

Whit? And he’s employed in a community minded family club? Shocking. I hope they go bust.

4 hours ago, Yflab said:

Why? What dark secrets happened with him?

7 hours ago, weetoonlad said:

Why has the incoming manager to keep Martindale as No 2 

That's the problem get rid of him not GH

57 minutes ago, weetoonlad said:

He woundnt take it. Wants a bigger club than Livi !!!!! 

Do you 2 trolls come as a double act, away and fuckoff.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I see Holt is being linked to the Shrewsbury job, puts his resignation from Livi in a different light if it's true.

Does it though? They're looking for a manager and a half decent one has just unexpectedly become available.

4 hours ago, Yflab said:

Neoliberal capitalism is an unfair and ruthless economic system which regularly produces such catastrophes. Get angry at it rather than at people wanting to watch their local football team. 

8 hours ago, FreedomFarter said:

Neoliberal capitalism is an unfair and ruthless economic system which regularly produces such catastrophes. Get angry at it rather than at people wanting to watch their local football team. 

Well said sir.And thats all we want to do.Follow our local team through the ups and downs which incidently weve become accustomed to.Weve earned the right to ply our trade a whatever level and nobody will ever take that away from us.🦁👍

11 minutes ago, Troy.1995 said:

Well said sir.And thats all we want to do.Follow our local team through the ups and downs which incidently weve become accustomed to.Weve earned the right to ply our trade a whatever level and nobody will ever take that away from us.🦁👍

You are as bad as the old and new Rangers. Spending beyond your means to gain an advantage over other teams is tantamount to cheating. Enjoy it while it lasts. 

2 hours ago, Yflab said:

You are as bad as the old and new Rangers. Spending beyond your means to gain an advantage over other teams is tantamount to cheating. Enjoy it while it lasts. 

Yeah having the 2nd lowest budget in the Championship the season we won the play offs promotion into the Premiership, and having the lowest and 2nd lowest budgets the seasons we finished 9th and 5th in the Premiership, we're really spending beyond our means, stop talking pish.

47 minutes ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Whoosh,didnt know St.Mirren had a following the size of Newcastle United,same strips right enough ....

It's almost as if St Mirren fans are jealous of our success since coming up as runners up to them from the Championship, they can only dream of finishing 5th in the Premiership to be a top 6 club.