Livingston - all the threads merged

16 minutes ago, LogieLivi said:
1 hour ago, ATLIS said:
From who? You? Seems like a load of shite emoji3.png 

I believe there is truth in this.

I saw a rumour of him being out in a pub during the international break but thought nothing of it. Wonder if it's related to that?

3 minutes ago, stanton said:

Stokes is not too keen on the plastic pitch according to the daily record story 

It's not like the pitch is a new development in Livi tbf. It's been there a wee while like.

Of all the excuses he could have picked, this is clearly the most bullshit one.

8 minutes ago, stanton said:

Stokes is not too keen on the plastic pitch according to the daily record story 

Which would mean that he either:

a) Didn't see a problem with it while training with the team before signing, and he's only recently had the realisation he doesn't like it, or
b) Didn't train with the team at all before signing, and had no idea Livi played on a plastic pitch.

What's more believable is there's been a fallout somewhere and they'll use the pitch story to make it seem like everything's alright.

2 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Which would mean that he either:

a) Didn't see a problem with it while training with the team before signing, and he's only recently had the realisation he doesn't like it, or
b) Didn't train with the team at all before signing, and had no idea Livi played on a plastic pitch.

What's more believable is there's been a fallout somewhere and they'll use the pitch story to make it seem like everything's alright.

9 minutes ago, G51 said:

It's not like the pitch is a new development in Livi tbf. It's been there a wee while like.

Of all the excuses he could have picked, this is clearly the most bullshit one.

That's what I've just said to Livingston supporting pal of mine that this is just cover for something else