Livingston - all the threads merged

Goalkeepers

1. Robby McCrorie - 2021 (loan)

30. Brian Schwake - 2021 (?)

32. Max Stryjek - 2023

40. Gary Maley - 2021

Defenders

2. Nicky Devlin - 2021 (1 year extension option)

3. Ciaron Brown - January 2021 (loan)

4. Alan Lithgow - 2021

5. Jack Fitzwater - 2023

21. Jack McMillan - 2022

25. Efe Ambrose - 2021

27. Jon Guthrie - 2021 (1 year extension option)

29. Aaron Taylor-Sinclair - 2021

Cece Pepe - 2021 (1 year extension option)

Midfielders

6. Marvin Bartley - 2022

7. Keaghan Jacobs - 2022

8. Scott Pittman - 2021

10. Craig Sibbald - 2022

16. Robbie Crawford - 2021

18. Jason Holt - 2022

33. Steve Lawson - 2021

39. Carlo Pignatiello - 2021(?)

Forwards

11. Alan Forrest - 2022

15. Matej Poplatnik - 2022 (1 year extension option)

17. Scott Robinson - 2021

19. Salim Kouider-Aissa - 2022 (1 year extension option)

20. Aymen Souda - 2021 (1 year extension option)

22. Scott Tiffoney - 2021(?)

23. Raffaele De Vita - 2021

38. Jack Hamilton - 2022

Dolly Menga - 2021(?)

In

Ciaron Brown - Cardiff (Loan)

Jack Fitzwater - West Bromich Albion

Alan Forrest - Ayr United

Jason Holt - Rangers

Salim Kouider-Aissa - Queen's Park

Robby McCrorie - Rangers (Loan)

Matej Poplatnik - Kerala Blasters

Max Stryjek - Eastleigh

Out

Lyndon Dykes - QPR

Chris Erskine - East Kilbride

Craig Henderson - East Stirlingshire

Ricki Lamie - Motherwell

Steven Lawless - Burton Albion

Hakeem Odoffin - Hamilton Academical

Ryan Schofield - Huddersfield (Loan Return)

Ross Stewart - Hearts (Loan) - Contract Expiry 2021

Updated with the Odoffin news. Happy we got some cash for him, even if it is likely a small amount.

Pepe, Menga & Stewart have not been given numbers in the Roar magazine so I assume they are gone. 28 is closer to a sensible squad size.

Was watching an interview with John Ward earlier on SSN and he mentioned that the club had brought in an in-house testing machine which meant they did not have to send off results like a lot of the other teams.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

On 31/07/2020 at 16:29, EdinburghLivi said:

Pepe, Menga & Stewart have not been given numbers in the Roar magazine so I assume they are gone. 28 is closer to a sensible squad size.

Dolly Menga is apparently number 24 on the player sponsorship page. Pepe and Stewart are indeed missing.

15 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Dolly Menga is apparently number 24 on the player sponsorship page. Pepe and Stewart are indeed missing.

I think the only difference is that those two have had their numbers replaced while Menga hasn't. They may all still be on the payroll as a result.

I think the only difference is that those two have had their numbers replaced while Menga hasn't. They may all still be on the payroll as a result.
They are still under contract but not part of the clubs plans hence the lack of squad numbers. No squad number means not part of the squad.
They are however still under contract for another year so are definately still on the payroll.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Few beers and my feet up watching LFC tv, just a pity the ref wont be able to hear me calling him a useless c**t.

I think there would be great interest in a live 2-way feed so that abuse could be transmitted into the stadium and over the PA system.

Also, I see a replay of the St Mirren game is available. It’d be handy if that’s continued  because I’m not sure I can make the Aberdeen game time.

Edited by crispy

19 minutes ago, crispy said:

I think there would be great interest in a live 2-way feed so that abuse could be transmitted into the stadium and over the PA system.

Also, I see a replay of the St Mirren game is available. It’d be handy if that’s continued  because I’m not sure I can make the Aberdeen game time.

Aye, they should at least play booing sounds over the tannoy at the officials as they go off the pitch at HT & FT.

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Aye, they should at least play booing sounds over the tannoy at the officials as they go off the pitch at HT & FT.

Slightly disappointed I haven't heard "HOW MANY TIMES" shouted every 10 minutes for a good while now. Usually after an opposition player wins the ball with an excellent tackle.

With everyone in the Lothians being good c***s I doubt this will be off because of players fucking off to the pub. Hopefully we go back to the 4-2-3-1.

McCrorie

Devlin  -  Ambrose  -  Guthrie  -  ATS

Bartley  -  Sibbald

Forrest  -  Pittman  -  Robinson

Dykes

Slightly disappointed I haven't heard "HOW MANY TIMES" shouted every 10 minutes for a good while now. Usually after an opposition player wins the ball with an excellent tackle.

With everyone in the Lothians being good c***s I doubt this will be off because of players fucking off to the pub. Hopefully we go back to the 4-2-3-1.

McCrorie

Bartley  -  Sibbald

Dykes

I mostly agree with the lineup you went for but I'd have Efe at DM alongside Marv with Brown hopefully fit to partner BBJ at the heart of the defence. Think Efe carries the ball well and would excel in that role...sibbs was really quiet against st mirren other than his speculative shot, plus after his injury I'd be surprised if he was fit to play.

23 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
31 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

McCrorie

Bartley  -  Sibbald

Dykes

I mostly agree with the lineup you went for but I'd have Efe at DM alongside Marv with Brown hopefully fit to partner BBJ at the heart of the defence. Think Efe carries the ball well and would excel in that role...sibbs was really quiet against st mirren other than his speculative shot, plus after his injury I'd be surprised if he was fit to play.

I'll be honest and say I've no idea who's available anymore :lol:

As long as we don't have 3 at the back again and actually have players in positions they can do a job in I'll be happy. A win would be a bonus.

2 hours ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Aberdeen game pushed back to Sunday 23rd August. 

My understanding is the players broke the rules agreed for football to return. Surely there should be a punishment for that? Not sure if that's still to come.

Also, I read Holt had said Brown was short of fitness due to Cardiff limbo which is why he never made the squad last week. Can we afford to risk him against the pace of Boyle? 

Edited by crispy

My understanding is the players broke the rules agreed for football to return. Surely there should be a punishment for that? Not sure if that's still to come.
If the team can't fulfill their fixture due to poor discipline then surely it's a forfeit??

Not good at all. I don't think I or more importantly Holt/Martindale know our best 11 and the team looks really disjointed. The second half substitutions became head's gone amateur hour - 'Let's chuck on every striker we have and not give a f**k about losing more on the break'. 

Devlin and Ambrose are not good for the defence at all. We look really shaky at the back for the first time in a long time with them playing. The only positive is that we dumped the 3 at half-time and started to look much better (if still susceptible on the break). 

Get Taylor-Sinclair and McMillan back in and go with Brown and Guthrie at centre half. Bartley, Pittman and Crawford in the middle, Souda and Robinson wide with Dykes centrally. 

The sole positive news is that Poplatnik and Tiffoney came on and caused problems. Kouider-Aissa and Forrest need to show more. 

1 hour ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Not good at all. I don't think I or more importantly Holt/Martindale know our best 11 and the team looks really disjointed. The second half substitutions became head's gone amateur hour - 'Let's chuck on every striker we have and not give a f**k about losing more on the break'. 

Devlin and Ambrose are not good for the defence at all. We look really shaky at the back for the first time in a long time with them playing. The only positive is that we dumped the 3 at half-time and started to look much better (if still susceptible on the break). 

Get Taylor-Sinclair and McMillan back in and go with Brown and Guthrie at centre half. Bartley, Pittman and Crawford in the middle, Souda and Robinson wide with Dykes centrally. 

The sole positive news is that Poplatnik and Tiffoney came on and caused problems. Kouider-Aissa and Forrest need to show more. 

Pittman ,Sibbald,Devlin ,done nothing,they all need dropped ,I agree Taylor-Sinclair and McMillan  with Brown and Guthrie at centre half,midfield looks a big problem