Livingston - all the threads merged

2 hours ago, crispy said:

I read that Hamilton are doing a £10 PPV offer. Have we announced our position? Either way I’m thinking the early bird season ticket will cover me.

Hamilton aren't selling season tickets though. Number of people that can watch via the Livi site is capped at Livi's season ticket holders for last season so about 1250 passes maximum available. 

They said they wont be doing any passes outside season tickets so the only way to see the games is to buy a season ticket. It's a pretty shite deal though, I would buy it but we've already got 1 ST in the house, so to buy another one just for another pass isn't something I can personally afford. 

Was hoping the club would do something for fans in this position and offer an 'in stadia' season ticket but apparently not. I'll probably just PATG and get a half ST at Christmas time

6 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I do hope we’ll be taking the appropriate legal action considering we were only 3 points behind with a game in hand.

It’s time to act in the best interests of Ayr United Reserves.

Tainted title IMO, won't be celebrating it.

6 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I do hope we’ll be taking the appropriate legal action considering we were only 3 points behind with a game in hand.

It’s time to act in the best interests of Ayr United Reserves.

Maybe Budge will pay your legal fees.

15 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Hamilton aren't selling season tickets though. Number of people that can watch via the Livi site is capped at Livi's season ticket holders for last season so about 1250 passes maximum available. 

They said they wont be doing any passes outside season tickets so the only way to see the games is to buy a season ticket. It's a pretty shite deal though, I would buy it but we've already got 1 ST in the house, so to buy another one just for another pass isn't something I can personally afford. 

Was hoping the club would do something for fans in this position and offer an 'in stadia' season ticket but apparently not. I'll probably just PATG and get a half ST at Christmas time

It's a tricky situation. You can tell that the club know that people wont be paying £25 a game for a stream, and are trying to maximise their revenue by limiting it so only ST holders. And as you point out, on occasions where they'd get £70+ for a family coming to the game then they'll now only buy 1 ticket instead of 4 and lose out that way.

There does seem to be the demand out there right now however, it's all about striking the right balance. If I knew they were going to be streaming games all season then I'd buy a ST today, but I live 400 miles away and only make 4/5 home games in a normal season these days. Particularly when it comes to away games, I'm sure there are people who would happily pay £10 for a stream but aren't paying £25 + travel + 8 hour round trip to watch us play County, however great an away day it is.

There's still time between now and the start of the season for these things to clear up, there's a lot of people working hard on it. I'm hopeful there's a way that allows me to pay to see these games without having to pirate them. 

My understanding is that the cap is only for games that sky are showing...I could be wrong but I haven't seen anything confirming it

5 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:
22 hours ago, ATLIS said:

My understanding is that the cap is only for games that sky are showing...I could be wrong but I haven't seen anything confirming it

Possibly but I'm unsure. I thought this agreement was to get beyond the 3pm televised ban too.

Club have stated a few times though that the only way to see games is via a season ticket. Just wish they'd be a bit more flexible when it comes to season tickets and offers this time of year given the circumstances.

You've got Dundee Utd and Motherwell offering good initiatives regarding number of games behind closed doors etc, but we seem to be behind a lot of other clubs now. 

Motherwell, St Mirren and Hamilton all announcing new players, hopefully we get something out soon to keep the spirits up and give us a push. Would imagine it'll start trickling in when we're back at training on the 29th

1 hour ago, Chuck Blazer said:

Are there not restrictions based on the HMRC furlough payments? If training restarts then the club will no longer be able to access the funds?

Correct.

I don't mind this as I think it means we are going back in line with the removal of the full contact training restriction. 

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Hi livi fans, queen of the south fan here, here's a video I made on all of Lyndon Dykes goals from his time at Queen Of The South and his first season at livingston. Enjoy folks [emoji106]

Feel free to share

https://youtu.be/0xhUDzzE1p0

The Rainjurz chatter i've heard is £1.75 millions plus Robbie McCrorie although not sure if that's on loan or permanent. Can't tell if I like that or not...it'd be a decent wedge to get for a player who's only played one season at this level but I'd hate to see him ruin his career at them like the other promising players such as Jake Hastie, Brandon Barker, Jordan Jones etc

I'm not sure I rate McCrorie yet but that's still a very good cash deal if we can get it. I find it highly unlikely though as all the chat seems to be that McCrorie is being trained up to replace McGregor.

Just now, Cptn Hooch said:

The Rainjurz chatter i've heard is £1.75 millions plus Robbie McCrorie although not sure if that's on loan or permanent. Can't tell if I like that or not...it'd be a decent wedge to get for a player who's only played one season at this level but I'd hate to see him ruin his career at them like the other promising players such as Jake Hastie, Brandon Barker, Jordan Jones etc

Permanent would surprise me with how highly they seem to rate McCrorie.

Wonder if we'd look to use any cash (if we sell him) to try and join the race for Kevin Nisbet.

22 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Permanent would surprise me with how highly they seem to rate McCrorie.

Wonder if we'd look to use any cash (if we sell him) to try and join the race for Kevin Nisbet.

24 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

I'm not sure I rate McCrorie yet but that's still a very good cash deal if we can get it. I find it highly unlikely though as all the chat seems to be that McCrorie is being trained up to replace McGregor.

I'm still hoping for Cardiff to offer £1.5M plus Ciaron Brown and a tasty sell on clause