Livingston - all the threads merged

1 hour ago, LogieLivi said:

Dodoo to sign and score 4 goals in his debut against Rangers in the cup would be epic scenes

Must admit the names mentioned dont exactly fill me with excitement. Surely the management team can see that we need a striker. Christ weve been telling them for months.I have faith that they will resolve this.Their recruitment has been first class so far as our early season form would suggest. 

Very strange - can't fathom that one at all if its correct.

I thought he did okay pre season and indeed the sounds from the club were that he had a future with us.

All I can guess is that there's something else in the pipeline. At the moment we're starting to look fairly threadbare.

6 hours ago, Durnford said:

Very strange - can't fathom that one at all if its correct.

I thought he did okay pre season and indeed the sounds from the club were that he had a future with us.

All I can guess is that there's something else in the pipeline. At the moment we're starting to look fairly threadbare.

Do we not have a squad of about 26/27 without any loans out included. Here's hoping that it is signs we've got something in the pipeline though

37 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Do we not have a squad of about 26/27 without any loans out included. Here's hoping that it is signs we've got something in the pipeline though

Think the squad is 26 excluding loans but including Gary Maley.

However if you take into account long term injuries to Odffin; Miller; and maybe Robinson it brings us down to a potential first team squad of 22. Five injuries and we cant put out a full squad and seven subs.

8 minutes ago, Durnford said:

Think the squad is 26 excluding loans but including Gary Maley.

However if you take into account long term injuries to Odffin; Miller; and maybe Robinson it brings us down to a potential first team squad of 22. Five injuries and we cant put out a full squad and seven subs.

Lawson + Sibbald 'injured' too with Keags + Pitts out in our last game too. Clear to see we need maybe two more for cover I think?

Edited by ATLIS

2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

The Jacobs triplets now confirmed for Keaghan's testimonial. Wouldn't say it was a surprise announcement but it'll be nice to see them share the pitch with keaghs again

Just hope they don't injure him, none of them hold back putting in a tackle.:lol:

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Just hope they don't injure him, none of them hold back putting in a tackle.:lol:

My favourite part of watching them when they were against each other. Flying into tackles as if they're trying to break each other's legs and the referee not knowing what the f**k to do when they both just get up and laugh it off :lol:

10 hours ago, LiviLion said:

My favourite part of watching them when they were against each other. Flying into tackles as if they're trying to break each other's legs and the referee not knowing what the f**k to do when they both just get up and laugh it off :lol:

Yes; that was the game v.s Stirling Albion wasn't it? Keaghan and Kyle played for us and Devon was for Albion.

On several occasions the referee looked like he was going to produce a card only to change his mind when he saw the boys joking about.