Livingston - all the threads merged

12 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Think Erskine would be good in the Pittman role. He doesn't have the pace to play wide anymore but has a great footballing brain and would like to see him behind the striker. He's shown he can comfortably carry the ball and find the net so play to his strengths

I don't think either can play in the Pittman role better than Pittman tbh, i'd rather keep Pitts playing where he is and getting us goals.

I just keep thinking of Erskine missing an absolute sitter against St Mirren in the 1-0 defeat there last season, can't say I've ever got over that miss to think he's a goal scorer.:lol: 

Don't think Stobbs has scored a goal as a professional player, so hopefully he can do a Dolly and score one against Sevco for us.

37 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Don't think Stobbs has scored a goal as a professional player, so hopefully he can do a Dolly and score one against Sevco for us.

Pretty sure he doesn't have an assist either. But as you say Dolly got 2 last season so anything's possible.

Where can I find odds on Stobbs getting 15+ goals this season?

On 19/08/2019 at 11:21, andylivi1 said:

Dykes is better than Hardie, does much more for the team, bursts a gut when we don’t have the ball, at the turn of the year playing Hardie was like having a man short. 

Agreed

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Pretty sure he doesn't have an assist either. But as you say Dolly got 2 last season so anything's possible.

Where can I find odds on Stobbs getting 15+ goals this season?

Right here. 500/1

7 hours ago, Steve Lawson Hood Rap said:

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY GOSSIP ON STEVE LAWSON I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT CRAIG CARSON FROM THE WLC WOULD HAVE ASKED HOLT WHY HES NOT GETTING IN THE SQUAD AND ALSO IF WEVE CASHED IN ON THAT USELESS SACK OF SHIT DOLLY MENGA YET IE. PAPERWORK COMPLETION BUT NOPE NO QUESTIONS ASKED OR ANSWERED. THOUGHTS FROM THE HOUSE?

Are you Donald Trump in disguise?

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I used to work beside a Kit Carson and Gordon Barkley, Kit had a pigeon hut in Craigshill.

On yonder hill there stood a dookit, it's no there noo, someone took it. Poem by Craig Burns.

Ah yes; Craig Burns; that goal he scored against Hibs was a peach. Shame he went to Dundee.

I was surprise to hear he had his own hill.

Looking forward to seeing how our new loan signing gets on, sounds like he could be an exciting player, pacy winger that's very direct and has a good delivery. We didn't have much luck with loan signings from English teams last season, kaja and Brown weren't a success, so lets hope Stobbs turns out a lot better.

8 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Looking forward to seeing how our new loan signing gets on, sounds like he could be an exciting player, pacy winger that's very direct and has a good delivery. We didn't have much luck with loan signings from English teams last season, kaja and Brown weren't a success, so lets hope Stobbs turns out a lot better.

Actually I thought Kaja showed a lot of promised but we signed Lawson and Menga plus Sibbald and Da Vita returned from injury and Bobby Burns (remember him) on loan.

Brown was pretty unimpressive - going straight into the first team with his first league game against celtic.

Difficult to know about Stobbs seeing as how there's so little to go on; however Sheffield Wednesday did sign him on a 2.5 year contract about a year ago so he must have shown loads of promise.

That being said we signed Wylde on a eighteen month contract didn't we?

7 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Yeah Kaja started off ok and looked promising, but he soon drifted out of the starting XI and fell out off favour altogether. Cadden was also vying for a place on the wing around then too but never really showed he could cut it in the Premiership.

Yes - Cadden was a bit unlucky; he was a reasonable winger (excellent at lower levels) but couldn't defend for toffee.

Unfortunately most of the times he came on was half way through the second half and was expected to play wing-back which wasn't his forte at all. Actually wasn't he played as a striker on a couple of occasions or was that in the Championship?

6 hours ago, Steve Lawson Hood Rap said:

ABSOLUTELY STUNNED TO HEAR THAT A FOOTBALL CLUB IN AFRICA CANT BE ARSED TO SUBMIT LEGAL PAPERWORK WHICH WILL INVOLVE PAYING OUT SOME CASH SHOULD HAVE MENGA BACK UP HERE TRAINING WITH THE RESERVES NO WONDER NOBODY WANTS TO DO BUSINESS WITH AFRICA

Can you f**k off already?